How to avoid colds/sickness when restricting? - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

How to avoid colds/sickness when restricting?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 frailkitten

frailkitten

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 03 October 2020 - 04:48 PM

It’s the start of autumn and winter here. aside from COVID I get really bad colds/ chest infections etc in the winter. I’m starting college again and really can’t afford to miss out because I’m sick, especially considering we could be in lockdown again pretty soon...
Does anyone have any tips/advice on how to stay healthy as the weather gets colder while fasting and restricting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 impmon

impmon

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7198 posts
  • Locationtexas

Posted 03 October 2020 - 04:53 PM

wash your hands, eat your greens. when i got way too into personal hygiene and inhaling fruit, i stopped catching contagious shit (whereas i had spent all of my life up to that point constantly sick with whatever was going around) and pretty much the only thing that knocks me out now is food poisoning.

twatter

5'3/73 lbs/actually worst personality

c1871d71efdbe57cbf14b067d6b54b4cc13a1972

bwoop

please

#3 slimtwig

slimtwig

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 02:33 AM

vitamin c!!! 4-5000 IUs
vitamin k2 also helps fight off viruses

#4 steviababy

steviababy

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationNorthern Europe

Posted 13 October 2020 - 03:38 AM

Supplements! I take regularly multivitamins, vitamin D, vitamin C, zinc, spirulina and probiotics. I also consume ginger, garlic, honey and turmeric if I start having flu symptoms.

HW 82 kgs (181 lbs) • CW 67,9 kgs (149.69 lbs) • GW 55 kgs (121 lbs) • UGW 50 kgs (110 lbs)

Height 175,5 cm / 5'9"

BMI 22.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users