4-6-8-10 Accountability - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

4-6-8-10 Accountability

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 hungryriotgrrrl

hungryriotgrrrl

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • Locationprobably high somewhere

Posted 05 October 2020 - 01:33 AM

I decided to start a modified 2468 because I lost the bulk of my weight years ago on the 2468 diet and since I'm not really able to restrict to 200 anymore I figured 4-6-8-10 would do well also. I've been using a google spreadsheet to track my intake and weight loss recently and I set it up to predict how much weight I'd lose if I stuck to my plan 100% and also how much I'm expected to lose given my actual intake so every time I "weigh in" or whatever I'm gonna write "Projected Loss:", "Calculated Loss:" and "Actual Loss:" along with my "Projected Intake:" and "Actual Intake" because that's how it's set up on my doc lol. I started the diet on October 1st and began with 1000. That day I had 1400 cals. The next day my goal was 400 and I had 1000 cals. The next day it was 600 and I had 1400 cals. So obviously I didn't start off strong, but now my goal is to lose half an inch on my waist by October 20th because that's when my new pants are coming so I think I'm a bit more motivated. Also keeping accountability here is motivation too. So anyway here's my update from today:

Date: October 4th

Start Weight: 126 lbs

Current Weight: 124.6 lbs

Projected Intake: 800 cals

Actual Intake: 910 cals

Projected Loss: 1.0 lbs
Calculated Loss: 0.5 lbs

Actual Loss: 1.4 lbs

i'm miss world, somebody kill me

Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

#2 hungryriotgrrrl

hungryriotgrrrl

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 07 October 2020 - 08:14 PM

Embarrassing that I forgot about this thread like 2 seconds after making it but here are some updates:

Date: October 5th

Current Weight: 124.6 lbs

Projected Intake: 1000 cals

Actual Intake: 1360 cals

​ 

Projected Loss: 1.2 lbs
Calculated Loss: 0.5 lbs

Actual Loss: 1.4 lbs

Date: October 6th

Current Weight: 124.4 lbs

​ 

Projected Intake: 400 cals

Actual Intake: 580 cals

​ 

Projected Loss: 1.5 lbs
Calculated Loss: 0.8 lbs

Actual Loss: 1.6 lbs

Date: October 7th

Start Weight: 126.0 lbs

Current Weight: 124.2 lbs

​ 

Projected Intake: 600 cals

Actual Intake: 950 cals

​ 

Projected Loss: 1.8 lbs
Calculated Loss: 1.0 lbs

Actual Loss: 1.8 lbs

Today, (the 7th) I had to eat this egg thing my mom made me so that's where the extra 350 cals came from. As long as I'm under 1000 it's okay. Obviously the 5th wasn't great, once the night struck I had ice cream and chocolate covered nuts, I think I over estimated the calories but better safe than sorry, I still lost in the morning so it was okay. The 6th was the best day I've had in a while. I fasted until around 8pm where I had dinner (very high cal obvi) and it was the lowest cal day I've had in a long long time so that was really good. I think I'll just do that kind of omad thing on my 400 and 600 days and then eat with my fam on the 800 and 1000 days so that I'm not too obvious. I have to be careful because my mom is super suspicious. When I turn 18 though I'm just gonna restrict as much as I want because she won't have legal control over me lol. Anyway, I think it's going well. I need to lose around 10 pounds or so to lose an inch and I've lost 1.8 pounds so far so things are looking pretty good. I tried on an old pair of 27" pants the other day and they fit really good, until I ate/drank and got bloated lol. My goal is so the pants fit comfortably no matter my bloat level or whatever. Okay those are the updates for now. Sorry I clumped 3 days into one post lol.

Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

#3 hungryriotgrrrl

hungryriotgrrrl

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 07:44 PM

Date: October 8th

Current Weight: 124.2 lbs

​ 

Actual Intake: 870 cals

​ 

Projected Loss: 2.1 lbs
Calculated Loss: 1.2 lbs

Actual Loss: 1.8 lbs

So today was going okay until I had to eat pizza so I went a little over. Luckily my intake for the beginning of the day was 200 cals so two slices of pizza wasn't too much of a ding. I maintained unfortunately but I haven't pooped since Sunday so hopefully after a good poop I drop some more. Again, I'm trying to get to 116 by October 20th which is seeming less and less possible but if I get to 120 by then I'll be satisfied. Well that's it for today!

Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

#4 hungryriotgrrrl

hungryriotgrrrl

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 02:17 AM

Date: October 9th

​ 

Actual Intake: 1140 cals

​ 

Projected Loss: 2.2 lbs
Calculated Loss: 1.3 lbs

I gained today. I expected it cuz last night at like 3am I had a mini 500 calorie binge idk. I just ate a bunch of chocolate it was bad. Today was okay. I obviously went over a little but I think I burned around 200 from exercise so I guess it's fine. But I gained 0.2 lbs. It's probably just water weight but still. I still haven't pooped either. It's been almost an entire week. And it's not like I'm really restricting that low either so idk. I facetimed with a camp friend today after ghosting him for a while and I told him about my relapse cuz we're super close and he lives far and he was nice about it so that was nice. He told me "you need food" which was obviously unhelpful but whatever lol. Anyway I guess today was okay. Tomorrow is a 400 day so there's that. I usually fast from when I wake up until dinner and dinner is where all the calories flood in. I would normally c/s it into the toilet but now we have plumbing problems and I'm a little worried I could've caused them so I'm holding off. It's the high cal dinners that are getting me. I need to figure out how to get rid of the food without my parents knowing or whatever. I'll figure something out eventually I guess. Anyway, that's it for today.

Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

#5 yoursilentface

yoursilentface

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 October 2020 - 02:24 AM

i think i’m gonna steal this idea from u :,) lol
  • hungryriotgrrrl likes this

#6 hungryriotgrrrl

hungryriotgrrrl

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 12:35 PM

i think i’m gonna steal this idea from u :,) lol

glad i was an inspiration!! lol :)

• yoursilentface likes this

Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

#7 hungryriotgrrrl

hungryriotgrrrl

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 12:40 PM

Date: October 10th

​ 

Actual Intake: 1800 cals

​ 

Projected Loss: 2.6 lbs
Calculated Loss: 1.2 lbs

Ugh okay so embarassingly I binged. I binged really really bad obviously. Night came and I just ate and ate and ate and ate. And it's not like I'm even restricting that low so idk :/ I feel so worthless and like I can't do anything right. I ended up working out for like an hour and a half later so I hope that kinda counteracted it idk... Shit's so hard without being able to c/s I feel like shit. My parents keep making me food. When I turn 18 though I'm just gonna restrict and be like fuck u because they won't have control over me anymore. But I did lose half an inch on my waist so that's nice. I don't know how since I've barely lost 2lbs. But I think (hope) that it's because I've been going really hard with the ab exercises and I've obviously been restricting really high (whether I like it or not lol) so maybe that means I'm gaining muscle? A girl can dream I guess. Well that's it.

Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

#8 hungryriotgrrrl

hungryriotgrrrl

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 11:27 PM

Date: October 11th

​ 

Actual Intake: 1000 cals

​ 

Projected Loss: 2.9 lbs
Calculated Loss: 1.4 lbs

Date: October 12th

​ 

Actual Intake: 1000 cals

​ 

Projected Loss: 3.1 lbs
Calculated Loss: 1.5 lbs

I'm really upset at myself lol. I have not been able to follow this diet as much as I'd like to at all. I actually gained a little but I didn't want to write it so I didn't. I'm hoping it's from my ab exercises and stuff but I don't know... It's really hard to restrict lower when there's no school. It used to be so easy but this damned coronavirus. And we've started having family meals too, which sucks. Dinner alone is around 500 cals and I can't avoid it so in actuality my 400 days are moot. My mom keeps insisting on making me caloric breakfasts too which is driving me insane. And my dad wants to bake a bunch of halloween things like pumpkin pie and apple cake. And if I wasn't disordered this would all be great and fine and whatever but I just hate myself so much. At least I'm exercising a lot lately. Hopefully my higher intakes in combination with targeted muscle workouts should make me gain muscle idk. I'm gonna keep logging my intake here even if I keep not meeting my goals because it's still a nice structure. Sorry if I've like disappointed anyone lol, I've disappointed myself more :/. Anyways that's it for the last few days. Not feeling great but hopefully things make a turn for the better soon!

Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

#9 hungryriotgrrrl

hungryriotgrrrl

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 10:34 PM

Date: October 13th

Current Weight: 124.8 lbs

​ 

Actual Intake: 1500 cals

​ 

Projected Loss: 3.3 lbs
Calculated Loss: 1.5 lbs

Actual Loss: 1.2 lbs

Date: October 14th

​ 

Actual Intake: 1070 cals

​ 

Projected Loss: 3.6 lbs
Calculated Loss: 1.7 lbs

Okay so I gained on the 13th but lost it today so I guess it's fine. My period started so that sucks. Today wasn't great. Neither yesterday. Seems a common thread for me. I'm a failure it seems. Well IRL hybrid school is starting again so it should be easier to restrict. I really wanted to be 120 by Friday but I don't think I can lose 3.4 pounds on two days. Much less on my period. I did lose half an inch on my waist though so that's something. By the end of this month at least I want to be 120. Anyway I have a lot of homework so this update is brief. G'night.

Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

#10 hungryriotgrrrl

hungryriotgrrrl

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 08:37 PM

Date: October 15th

​ 

Actual Intake: 850 cals

​ 

Projected Loss: 3.9 lbs
Calculated Loss: 1.9 lbs

Kind of yikes that if I had stuck to 4-6-8-10 I'd have lost about 4 pounds by now but oh well. 1.5 is okay. Today was better than most days, I stayed under 1000 which is good. It was easier today because I went to in-person school so I didn't have to have lunch or breakfast. 5 days left to lose 3.4 pounds... probably not possible but I can dream about it I suppose. I'm gonna go double time with my workouts. It sucks that I'm maintaining but I guess it makes sense since I'm eating so much. But regardless my TDEE is like 1600 so I don't understand how I don't lose when my avg intake is like 1200 but whatever. I've started wearing my winter/cold weather pants again and they're all too big which is really nice to see. I keep forgetting that I was like 145 pounds in June. I have made a lot of progress, even if it's so right now. And 9.4 pounds to 115 which is exciting. That's the GW I have inputted into my little digital scale. Every time I weigh it reminds me how far I am from it which I do like. Anyway that's it for now!

Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

#11 foreverfatwishingforthin

foreverfatwishingforthin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 01:25 PM

you got this!! also just wanna say that I definitely also make that same spreadsheet to motivate myself with how skinny I could be by the end, lol.
  • hungryriotgrrrl likes this

"what you eat in private, you wear in public"

"you can't really win if you've nothing to lose"

giphy.gif

Height: 5'8"

HW: 177.8 lbs (BMI 27.0  :() 7/25/16

SW: 169.8 lbs (25.8) - 7/30/18

CW: 163.7 lbs (24.9) - 10/11/18

GW1: 163 lbs (24.8)

GW2: 158 lbs (24.0)

GW3: 151 lbs (23.0)

GW4: 147 lbs (22.4) 

GW5: 145 lbs (22.0)

UGW (for now): 137 lbs

(the weight on my driver's license)

#12 hungryriotgrrrl

hungryriotgrrrl

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 12:30 AM

you got this!! also just wanna say that I definitely also make that same spreadsheet to motivate myself with how skinny I could be by the end, lol.

thank u!! lol thats funny that we had the same idea! great minds think alike i guess :)

Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

#13 hungryriotgrrrl

hungryriotgrrrl

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 12:33 AM

Ok not to be like the worst but yesterday and today I had surplus of 1800 calories so I just really don't wanna think about it too much or I'll spiral ya know? Anyway I've been feeling like shit but my pants did come and I fit into them!! I'm really glad about that. As I ate throughout the day they got tighter, so my next goal I guess is to lose another inch/half-inch so that they're comfortable/roomy throughout the whole day. I'm sorry again if this thread is really disappointing because I know I'm not doing well at all. I wish things were like they used to be sometimes, back in 2017 when low restriction was so easy. I also think that if there was no COVID I would definitely be doing better. But oh well I suppose. Hopefully school starts up again full time some day and I can low restrict easier. I know I've already said this, but I'm also upset that I can't c/s anymore cuz the toilet got fucked. Oh well that's everything for now.

Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

#14 hungryriotgrrrl

hungryriotgrrrl

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 11:49 PM

Date: October 19th

Current Weight: N/A lbs

​ 

Actual Intake: 1250 cals

​ 

Projected Loss: 4.6 lbs
Calculated Loss: 1.9 lbs

Actual Loss: N/A lbs

Obviously more than I wanted. But better than the last few days have been. Huge binge urges but I'm resisting. Yesterday was a birthday party thing at my cousin's house for my cousin and there was candy and cake and such which is why I had so much then. It was 1740 that day. And the day before was just general binging and it was 1840. So not horrible awful terrible but still pretty bad. I miss the times when those numbers were more scary. Oh well, hopefully I get more consistent soon. I need to stop being so light with myself. I've been maintaining for like 2 or 3 weeks now. That's how long it feels idk if that's accurate though. At least I'm still under 126, I think. Tomorrow my mom's going on a business trip and my dad doesn't really watch what I eat so hopefully I'll be at or around 600. Alright that's it for today.

• anxiouscals likes this

Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users