what is something beautiful you experienced today? - Page 4 - The Happy Place - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

what is something beautiful you experienced today?

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 scarecrows

scarecrows

wildly inappropriate whore

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5691 posts
  • Locationsubscribe to lukeafk on youtube

Posted 27 November 2020 - 10:07 PM

Literally my favorite band since I was 12?? I believe. Instant hit when I found them. They make me so happy, if it isn't cancelled again I will see the, (from afar, nosebleed seats!) in September 2021!!

whoa!! and YES BEST BAND EVER! about 12 for me too (right at the start of that emo phase, LOL)

• LifeInTheDark likes this

╔⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵘᵐ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ˢⁱⁿᵏ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵘᵐ

╚⊶⊶⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

original.gif

(ʟʙᴍɪ: 13.2 ʜʙᴍɪ: 28.5)  ᴀɴ, ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ, ᴏᴄᴅ, ᴀᴅʜᴅ

Spoiler

#62 LifeInTheDark

LifeInTheDark

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationNot here

Posted 28 November 2020 - 12:23 AM

whoa!! and YES BEST BAND EVER! about 12 for me too (right at the start of that emo phase, LOL)

Omg!!! (removed ur spoiler in case u delete it IK THE PARANOID FEELING TRUST ME, im getting too comfortable on here)

Spoiler

You only hear the music when your heart begins to break...tumblr_mwyxulq2S61qgy1evo2_250.gif
Spoiler
Lw: 64.5 lbs/BMI of 10.6 - CW:179- GW 1: 160 GW 2: 130 GW 3: 115 Gw 4: 105 UGW: 105

#63 scarecrows

scarecrows

• Accountability access
  • 5691 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 12:39 AM

Omg!!! (removed ur spoiler in case u delete it IK THE PARANOID FEELING TRUST ME, im getting too comfortable on here)

Spoiler

(thanks for removing the spoiler -- some of my irl friends are on here and god forbid they ever find me.) also OMG YEAH im so jealous of my friends!! honestly my tickets were from the original show set and then after they rescheduled idek if they transferred..... but if not my friends are going and i'll live on through them!! if you're still on mpa by the time you go, PLS TELL ME EVERYTHINGG!!

╔⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

╚⊶⊶⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

original.gif

Spoiler

#64 fleur!

fleur!

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • Locationon the toilet

Posted 28 November 2020 - 05:24 AM

i was giving my dog nose kisses and he stared into my eyes for a good 3 minutes and i almost cried omg he's the sweetest thing ever
  • gaslit likes this

gallery_1387201_69825_1196.gif

a c c o u n t a b i l i t y  |  b o d y c h e c k s  |  5 ' 2 "  |  s h e / h e r  |  c w : 1 1 6 . 4  |  g w : 9 5      

#65 starving-satisfaction

starving-satisfaction

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1810 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 28 November 2020 - 01:59 PM

Sunny day today!!! Nice and chilly but not too cold. Saw the wind blowing the water of a pond, making soft ripples and waves

she/they!

𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖒: starvingsatisfaction

y͎o͎u͎ ͎m͎a͎t͎t͎e͎r͎

US crisis hotline: 1-800-273-8255
NEDA hotline: 1-800-931-2237

chasing a body i know that i'll never outrun.

18 y/o • ed since 2011

#66 starving-satisfaction

starving-satisfaction

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1810 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 28 November 2020 - 02:00 PM

love that y’all r having a lil mcr moment!!! i LOVE mcr too that’s so exciting that one of u guys get to see them live (hopefully!!!)!

Best of the Emo trinity!
  • LifeInTheDark and scarecrows like this

she/they!

𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖒: starvingsatisfaction

y͎o͎u͎ ͎m͎a͎t͎t͎e͎r͎

US crisis hotline: 1-800-273-8255
NEDA hotline: 1-800-931-2237

chasing a body i know that i'll never outrun.

18 y/o • ed since 2011

#67 scarecrows

scarecrows

• Accountability access
  • 5691 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 12:45 AM

love that y’all r having a lil mcr moment!!! i LOVE mcr too that’s so exciting that one of u guys get to see them live (hopefully!!!)!

Best of the Emo trinity!

HELL YEA

╔⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

╚⊶⊶⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

original.gif

Spoiler

#68 reef shark

reef shark

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • Locationʇlınɓ

Posted 29 November 2020 - 12:52 AM

my coworker (he's young, just turned 16) and i have been struggling under the pressure of work lately 

and he's always reminded me of my little brother who's fighting cancer

and today we were working all day together

and i hadn't planned to stay past closing, but i ended up doing so anyways

and he left a little bit before me

but i saw him outside in the cold 

and i asked why he was there

and when he said that he was worried his dad wouldn't give him a ride, i offered him one 

and tbh it's these good things you get to experience about growing up-- like helping people out because you're more responsible-- that make you rethink all the negative thoughts in ur day. 

like i've only ever been shown kind gestures like being offered a ride from a friend

to actually offer is really nice

and it actually helped with the crippling guilt i've been experiencing.

and life feels a little brighter rn cuz i got to help him out 

Spoiler

Spoiler

she/her || 18

#69 LifeInTheDark

LifeInTheDark

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationNot here

Posted 30 November 2020 - 03:08 AM

(thanks for removing the spoiler -- some of my irl friends are on here and god forbid they ever find me.) also OMG YEAH im so jealous of my friends!! honestly my tickets were from the original show set and then after they rescheduled idek if they transferred..... but if not my friends are going and i'll live on through them!! if you're still on mpa by the time you go, PLS TELL ME EVERYTHINGG!!

Okay mine were from the original too it was supposed to be this year but im 99% sure i still have them and i read kn the website somewhere that i didnt get refunded/had to buy them again, i hope its the case for u too!! I definitely will still be on here, one of my (sigh...) goals is to be skinny so ill look cute for the show, not like i have a front row but i still care so much LMFAO. Ill tell ever detail i was like so fucking heartbroken sad that i discovered them like as they broke up and that i would have had to be like 2 to go to the bullets concerts LMAO
  • scarecrows likes this
You only hear the music when your heart begins to break...tumblr_mwyxulq2S61qgy1evo2_250.gif
Spoiler
Lw: 64.5 lbs/BMI of 10.6 - CW:179- GW 1: 160 GW 2: 130 GW 3: 115 Gw 4: 105 UGW: 105

#70 scarecrows

scarecrows

• Accountability access
  • 5691 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 01:23 PM

Okay mine were from the original too it was supposed to be this year but im 99% sure i still have them and i read kn the website somewhere that i didnt get refunded/had to buy them again, i hope its the case for u too!! I definitely will still be on here, one of my (sigh...) goals is to be skinny so ill look cute for the show, not like i have a front row but i still care so much LMFAO. Ill tell ever detail i was like so fucking heartbroken sad that i discovered them like as they broke up and that i would have had to be like 2 to go to the bullets concerts LMAO

PLS TELL EVERY DETAIL also yeah i didnt get the money back so i can PRAY and omg yeah like..... i make concerts my deadline and its bad but hfdjsakhkfJHKJ

╔⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

╚⊶⊶⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

original.gif

Spoiler

#71 journeyerr

journeyerr

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1179 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 30 November 2020 - 06:06 PM

had some time to read a book and got engrossed in the story

that hasn't happenned for far too long

#72 shivering hypocrite

shivering hypocrite

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:19 AM

earlier today i was stressing about schoolwork and my kitten jumped up on my lap. i had to put my laptop aside - he's fond of sitting on the keyboard - and i just spent a few minutes sitting with him and petting him. for a few minutes all that mattered was the tiny, purring cat falling asleep in my arms <3

#73 johntravolta6669

johntravolta6669

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 01:55 AM

my dog came n sat on my lap :) i love her so much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users