What can I do to look prettier? - Page 2 - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

What can I do to look prettier?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 pickles312

pickles312

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3621 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 14 October 2020 - 08:42 AM

ooh, what kind of liner do you need to have it get blended and smoky? I usually always do liquid!
Oh, well you’d have to do a pencil. I like Marc Jacobs but that’s very pricey. Ulta carries a super cheap one that I usually end up getting called Essence.Long Lasting Eye Pencil. It’s like $2.50 or something. It’s called “automatic” because it requires no sharpening (same as Marc Jacobs). The key is to find a pencil that is soft enough to smudge but then sets so it doesn’t continue to wear off all day. You can use your finger or better yet a smoke brush (google). And if you can afterward set it close to the lashes with a dark shimmer charcoal or just black shadow. Just right at the lash line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I screwed up the quote 🙄

#22 Ezzie94

Ezzie94

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1811 posts
  • LocationGrocery store

Posted 14 October 2020 - 08:51 AM

Even more pretty ? You're gorgeous. Maybe you could try a headband, braids or a cute bun to show your face a little bit more if you like?

#23 Chanel No.3

Chanel No.3

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 10:00 AM

you’re really beautiful ! I’ve found (even though i know you and i are sick of hearing it) that just believing that you are beautiful will help with your confidence and appearance. it REALLY does work. look at yourself and tell yourself you love each thing about yourself, even if you don’t. tell yourself you’re grateful for a pretty face, that things could be worse, that you’re so lucky. listen to beauty and confidence subliminals they help too. the only other tip i would say, use lighter makeup. especially on your eyebrows, try feathering strokes with heavier color on the tails and transitioning to lighter on the inside. a lighter foundation and a little blush would be pretty too:)
idk what im doing tbh

#24 Can.You.Not

Can.You.Not

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 November 2020 - 03:42 PM

you’re already super pretty, you look like you could pull of a lot of looks so maybe just experiment with style? the pumpkin patch pic is super cute so you obvs pull that style off but i also think a grungy gothy sort of look would really suit you as well

#25 faeriepuke

faeriepuke

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Locationst ides heaven, usa

Posted 29 November 2020 - 08:09 PM

omg you are so pretty! i love your nose, it's so cute and dainty. have you considered wearing some blush? i can't 100% tell if you are in the photos. you seem to be pretty cool-toned, so maybe a powdery pink shade would look really nice across your cheekbones and a little on the bridge of your nose to give it a little sun-kissed look

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users