Slimfast diet question - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Slimfast diet question

slimfast diet diet commercial diet advice

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vegangrilledcheeze

vegangrilledcheeze

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 11:36 AM

So i have been stuck at the same weight basically for.... about a year now. and it is driving me up the wall, i feel like i’ve tried everything and i can’t lose??? idk but i’m considering trying the slimfast diet so i was wondering if there was anyone here that lost a lot of weight on this diet? like if it actually works ? or if there’s anyone that is/was in the same situation as me & u have any tips ? thanks :)

#2 Salad-Princess*^

Salad-Princess*^

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 09 October 2020 - 11:40 AM

I drank one bottle of SLIMFAST and lost a few pounds immediately . Its high in calories but if you need a kick start than I would go and drink it. 

• vegangrilledcheeze likes this

Highest weight = 245lbs

Height: 5'5

#3 vegangrilledcheeze

vegangrilledcheeze

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 03:48 PM

I drank one bottle of SLIMFAST and lost a few pounds immediately . Its high in calories but if you need a kick start than I would go and drink it.

ooh that sounds promising ;) thank u!! i need it to work so bad & ive heard pretty good things so :) thanks again <3

#4 EbonySkin

EbonySkin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 12:27 AM

I just answered this in another thread so I'll copy/paste

I drank 2 slim fast a day and one solid meal but wasn't getting any results with this. So I cut down to only 2 slim fast and saw results. I would try to stretch my morning drink so I'd wake up and stay in bed until i got hungry then drank my first shake of the day. After work I would smoke then drink another shake to avoid munchies. Weed makes me sleepy so within an hour I would knock out and my day would start again. 

I went from 225 to 216.

Important Tips: Stay in bed for as long as possible only get up for essentials or work. 

Weed truly helped me through this but if you don't smoke maybe take some m

Stats

Height: 5ft 1

CW:219

HW:225

GW:130

UGW:110

151eab33946e43f0b085dbed7c61e0e9c3922aa0LargeAngryAuklet-small.gif

'Oh What I would do to become petite '

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: slimfast diet, diet, commercial diet, advice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users