I kinda like having ARFID - ARFID - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

I kinda like having ARFID

1 reply to this topic

#1 tinierbaby

tinierbaby

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 03:13 PM

Undiagnosed but fairly certain I have ARFID, and I kinda like it. Whenever I tell people I'm scared to try new foods and hate anything savory, they think it's the most interesting thing ever and ask a bunch of questions about it. They usually even apologize for being intrusive, which is nice. Idk. It's kinda fun being able to shock people with my extremely limited palette lol. In the last few years I've been able to try weird, savory things for the first time ever so I think I'm slowly recovering, which is fine. I like having ARFID but am okay with expanding my horizons in the future. I've thought about starting a YouTube or TikTok about it because I think I could get a lot of views and potentially make money that way. So yeah, that's just my experience and I don't have anyone to tell. 

5'7.5"

#2 Soulina

Soulina

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 12:15 AM

I hate having ARFID, the foods I have are so extremely limited. It was huge step to me when I manage to eat soup with beef and onions (+salt). I was happy about that accomplishment for days. I eat apples, raw carrots, pear purée, milk, cream and dark chocolate (only 15g at the time), beef, onions, salt and herbs. That's it. I am being monitored for deficiencies, there is no restaurant that I could go, I cannot travel because I am not sure if I would find anything to eat. I drink water, but not sparkling water.  

• KamileJ likes this

-

We're gonna do it, going so high
We'll play all night, put away your exhaustion
I love it, love it, love it, love it, love it too
I showed myself to you so show yourself to me too
I want you to hug me
What do I do about this?
I caught attention seeking illness because of you
I don't know why I'm being like this
Why do I wanna do bad things?

-

NCT127 - Baby Don´t Like it

My stats:

Spoiler

My Threads:

Soulina´s thinspo dump (male K-pop idols)

Soulina´s rant thread  (random whining)

Soulina´s accountability (with NCT memes)

cd4170b82da77076799dba9db01c3408.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users