Flying Pig's Movie Reviews - Page 3 - Movies and TV Shows - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Flying Pig's Movie Reviews

movies reviews not a professional I have questionable taste

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 Flying Pig

Flying Pig

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2610 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 October 2021 - 10:00 PM

One Hour Photo (2002) - 7/10
Strong start. It made me miss the kind of storytelling where you don't need someone explaining a shitload of background to you, it just seemed really natural. I got the background I needed, the vibes were there. It just trucked along with the story relentlessly and without hesitation, like an old man backing into a parking sign. Didn't get too wild. I always want as much as possible so I didn't really enjoy how off the chain insane it didn't get. I also really did not understand the ending and had to look it up but it makes so much sense now. I don't think I will ever go out of my way to re-watch this movie, but I certainly didn't waste my time. Robin Williams is also incredible hell yeah. 

Also the mom was pretty thin which was GREAT hell yeah

Thought Dumpster

Movie Reviews

anigif_sub-buzz-2109-1575328071-1.gif?ou

have some cats

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: movies, reviews, not a professional, I have questionable taste

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users