Ideas - Books and Poems - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Ideas

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Made out of pure fat

Made out of pure fat

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Location* unknown *

Posted 15 October 2020 - 02:43 PM

Ideas of what to write about pls? 

Made out of pure fat.

tumblr_ozim1zaN4a1wzo9l5o1_1280.gif

#2 HELMUT

HELMUT

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 02:51 PM

Perhaps write a story why you keep creating new accounts so often?

#3 ~ambivalence~

~ambivalence~

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1443 posts
  • LocationIn the Alpha Quadrant

Posted 15 October 2020 - 03:06 PM

I guess I’m out of the loop on this one, could you explain please? I’ve not seen this account or a similar one before, not that I recall anyways.

Height: 5’1”     Highest Weight: 170.4     Highest BMI: 32.2     Current Weight: 109.2 (1-12-21)     Current BMI: 20.6

I don’t know what my goals are. I just know that I need to quit bingeing and purging, but that is easier said than done.

The last time I purged: January 18th, 2021

M y   A c c o u n t a b i l i t y : https://www.myproana...-with-pictures/

#4 Made out of pure fat

Made out of pure fat

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Location* unknown *

Posted 15 October 2020 - 03:11 PM

I guess I’m out of the loop on this one, could you explain please? I’ve not seen this account or a similar one before, not that I recall anyways.

He's a guy who keeps creating new accounts who have been banned more than once from MPA. Used to be Occoco.

• wastingmydays and HELMUT like this

Made out of pure fat.

tumblr_ozim1zaN4a1wzo9l5o1_1280.gif

#5 HELMUT

HELMUT

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 03:12 PM

OP had a user called Tecna ages ago and has created multiple new accounts after that to play with including; Mr. Bean, Marrana and few more I can't remember the names of and everytime I ask why make a new one, she makes a new one lol
  • ~ambivalence~ likes this

#6 wantloseweight

wantloseweight

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 03:16 PM

#7 HELMUT

HELMUT

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 03:17 PM

Another one I had forgotten the name of lmao, how many do you have in total?

#8 NEW LIFE

NEW LIFE

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 03:18 PM

Another one I had forgotten the name of lmao, how many do you have in total?

1000000000000000++++++++++

TO A NEW LIFE.

*Just a rebel teenager girl who wants to be the best ever at everything*

https://forms.gle/MqFEdiHuX6zZnoYN9

#9 ~ambivalence~

~ambivalence~

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1443 posts

They just keep emerging! Lol

• HELMUT likes this

Height: 5’1”     Highest Weight: 170.4     Highest BMI: 32.2     Current Weight: 109.2 (1-12-21)     Current BMI: 20.6

I don’t know what my goals are. I just know that I need to quit bingeing and purging, but that is easier said than done.

#10 HELMUT

HELMUT

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

1000000000000000++++++++++

But why?

#11 HELMUT

HELMUT

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 03:19 PM

They just keep emerging! Lol

Haha she is one weird kid

#12 CoffeeAddictLilly

CoffeeAddictLilly

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1475 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 15 October 2020 - 03:23 PM

There’s a thread somewhere around here with writing prompts. I can drop the link when I find it

#13 Cupofdisaster

Cupofdisaster

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 04:02 PM

Excuse me, but from your post count and little dots under your pic, it seems to me that you are most likelly the one creating new accounts.
And offcourse someone can make new account if they forget the pasword and it shouldnt be a shamefull thing. Also it is ok to change accounts to hide from someone. But it wouldnt be fine to make new accounts just to be mean and bully people. And if thats your intention then may you disolve in to the ground. If thats not your intention and youre just here cuz you have ED then you should chill and mind your own buisness and maybe eat a carrot.
Hope I dont come off as rude. I just really want to stand up for "Made Out Of Pure Fat" because they didnt do anything wrong and just asked for ideas.
May you all have a good day if you have good intentions!

#14 Cupofdisaster

Cupofdisaster

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 04:09 PM

Ideas of what to write about pls?

Write about everything you see! About the sky, weather, feelings! Everything!
My teacher gave a tip her teacher gave her. If you dont know what to write or are scared to write. Just write down a word, it can be any word and you can just cross it out when youre done. Just write like "baby" or "apple" and start writing about stars and love and life and universe.
Try poetry, short stories. Look up diferent types of literature. Try to write something in simular style. The posibilities are endless!

#15 ~ambivalence~

~ambivalence~

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1443 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 04:54 PM

Excuse me, but from your post count and little dots under your pic, it seems to me that you are most likelly the one creating new accounts.
And offcourse someone can make new account if they forget the pasword and it shouldnt be a shamefull thing. Also it is ok to change accounts to hide from someone. But it wouldnt be fine to make new accounts just to be mean and bully people. And if thats your intention then may you disolve in to the ground. If thats not your intention and youre just here cuz you have ED then you should chill and mind your own buisness and maybe eat a carrot.
Hope I dont come off as rude. I just really want to stand up for "Made Out Of Pure Fat" because they didnt do anything wrong and just asked for ideas.
May you all have a good day if you have good intentions!

In the defense of the person you quoted, the original poster who asked the question proved they are making multiple accounts. They just posted here, under this topic, with three separate accounts and said they had “1000000000000000++++++++++” accounts. For this person to be posting here, under their own topic, with multiple accounts, that proves it’s not a forgotten password issue.

I’m not saying the original poster is doing anything wrong though, I don’t see any problem with having more than one account. If you’re reading this, under any of your accounts, I can give you an answer to your original question. I recommend this website, especially the plot generator. It’s useful if you can’t decide what to write about, and you want to write creatively: https://writingexerc...otgenerator.php

I also recommend Reddit’s writing prompts section. No pressure to post your writing there, but there are plenty of good ideas that go unanswered.

Another suggestion: rewrite something from your life. It doesn’t have to be anything important/significant, but choose some event in your life (can be a big or small event) and change some detail. Write about the outcome, be creative with it too. Write how that changed event caused other changes, how it led you to wherever you are now in your story. It can be fun.

#16 CoffeeAddictLilly

CoffeeAddictLilly

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1475 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 15 October 2020 - 05:31 PM

There’s a thread somewhere around here with writing prompts. I can drop the link when I find it

I was wrong it’s on the other MPA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users