Youtuber recommendations? - Movies and TV Shows - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Youtuber recommendations?

youtuber anorexia recommenation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Counting-Ribs-and-Rain

Counting-Ribs-and-Rain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 09:55 PM

Does anyone have a rec for a known or some-what well known youtuber that is thinspo? I'm open to all genres of youtube. Thank you!

#2 impmon

impmon

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6689 posts
  • Locationtexas

Posted 16 October 2020 - 10:18 PM

i don't think anyone'd consider her thinspo but i worship the ground blair walnuts walks on. she does diet vids a lot where she follows normie thinspo/influencer diets and she's just like... selfesteem-spo

twatter

5'3/73 lbs/can't read

c1871d71efdbe57cbf14b067d6b54b4cc13a1972

bwoop

please

#3 Glorificus

Glorificus

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationSunnydale, looking for my key

Posted 17 October 2020 - 02:38 AM

Eugenia is a sweet kid, but if people are deeming her 'thinspo', there's documentaries on YT about Stalin's genocide in the Ukraine via mass starvation & documentaries about the Cambodian humanitarian crisis where folk have a similar look...

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Inspired is when you believe you can do anything.

Manic is when you know it"

‚Äč

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

3e4d8e0c0156bf56ae2cdd78926ebd23.giftumblr_miec8sQhIP1qfhzgyo4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_p0tca05c2q1w67ki0o1_r1_500.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: youtuber, anorexia, recommenation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users