CLOSED (I'M DISGUSTING) - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

CLOSED (I'M DISGUSTING)

Ana Anapro Diet Dieting Diet fail Depression Anorexia Help Advice Meanspo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TrinityWantsToBeSkinny

TrinityWantsToBeSkinny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 04:40 PM

I had to eat out at cheesecake factory. I had steak medallions and 2/3 of a cheesecake macadamia nut cheesecake. We're going to the movies now with candy and popcorn and soda and whatever. I tired to diet here but like that would ever work, I know I'm gonna have myself later. I hate myself right now. Say something, anything. I'm taking advice, critique or anything.

CLOSED THANK YOU

CW: Upper 120's - 130's

GW: Lower 110's 

Height: 5'3

SLOTH -_- 

My Snapchat ANA-Group

#2 dandan

dandan

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 17 October 2020 - 10:23 PM

I think we all have days like that. It's inevitable, but tomorrow is always a fresh start. I'm not sure if there's anything I can say to cheer you up, but I see that no one has replied so I just wanted to stop by and say that I can relate. Sometimes when I'm with others I find it hard to restrain myself around food. This is normal since most socializing involves eating. Luckily, even if you fall off track with your goals, you can get back up and try again. Nobody can do perfectly everyday! The best thing to do is enjoy the flavors while you can, or at least that's what I tell myself!
  • GloriousThorn likes this

#3 Happy-Mask-Salesman

Happy-Mask-Salesman

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 October 2020 - 10:29 PM

In a month are those extra calories gonna have an impact on your weight at all? In a year? Not a chance. You’re fine and you deserve some tasty food every now and then
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

HW: 50kg
LW: 32kg
GW: how much does a box of ashes weigh?

#4 TrinityWantsToBeSkinny

TrinityWantsToBeSkinny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 07:59 AM

I think we all have days like that. It's inevitable, but tomorrow is always a fresh start. I'm not sure if there's anything I can say to cheer you up, but I see that no one has replied so I just wanted to stop by and say that I can relate. Sometimes when I'm with others I find it hard to restrain myself around food. This is normal since most socializing involves eating. Luckily, even if you fall off track with your goals, you can get back up and try again. Nobody can do perfectly everyday! The best thing to do is enjoy the flavors while you can, or at least that's what I tell myself!

Thank you! I appreciate it I plan on making an effort to move on and do well.

SLOTH -_- 

My Snapchat ANA-Group

#5 TrinityWantsToBeSkinny

TrinityWantsToBeSkinny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 07:59 AM

In a month are those extra calories gonna have an impact on your weight at all? In a year? Not a chance. You’re fine and you deserve some tasty food every now and then

You make a point, thank you!

SLOTH -_- 

My Snapchat ANA-Group

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ana, Anapro, Diet, Dieting, Diet fail, Depression, Anorexia, Help, Advice, Meanspo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users