tell me something that will scare me to stop binging - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

tell me something that will scare me to stop binging

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 freelia

freelia

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 01:16 PM

it's been a month of binging and i am once again addicted to sugar and carbs, my previous fear foods. it's so bad i will literally eat a spoonful of brown sugar. i feel myself getting puffy again and i know if i don't stop i'll gain so much weight. i feel so disgusting. i know what i have to do, i know what stopped me before, it was staying on a strict schedule and exercising a lot but i am losing all my willpower. someone please tell me something that will help me stop. 

#2 letsstarvetay00

letsstarvetay00

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 01:23 PM

You are gonna be fat if you binge. Trust me one binge will set you back months of progress and will completely ruin your mental state

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
  • freelia likes this

#3 horror_girl

horror_girl

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2689 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 01:39 PM

One of my friends years ago had to have his legs amputated a few months apart due to diabetes. They told him straight that it wouldn't have happened if he'd controlled his sugar intake. For a laugh he stuck a magnet into one of his artificial kneecaps so he could stick his keys on there. All fun, until he found himself getting stuck to elevator doors, escalators and random cars. He was dead by age 60.

An ex of mine became morbidly obese through being lazy, and constantly chugging junk food. Because of that, during a routine operation his heart stopped and he had to be resuscitated. A year later, one of kidneys gave up due to being strangled by fat around the artery, so it couldn't get any blood, and it died. He had to have it removed. When he went in, the hospital didn't have scales that went high enough to weigh him to calculate his aesthetic. He also had to wait to have his operation because he need a bariatric bed capable of holding his weight.

• theysaidiamdifficult, freelia, ChangelingQueen and 1 other like this

Currently 61.8kg
Follow my accountability here: https://www.myproana...e-take-control/

Previous Accountability (98 kg to 55 Kg) -  https://www.myproana...getarian/page-1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users