peachyqueen's SGD - Skinny Girl Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

peachyqueen's SGD

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 peachyqueen

peachyqueen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:25 AM

The 2468 diet was no longer working for me. I kept messing up and got frustrated. It was boring too.

I lost what I could on it and now I am going to do the skinny girl diet.

This is because it seems much more easier to maintain and has more diversity in calorie intakes. I think it will be more enjoyable as well.

Here is the link to my 2468 diet post which went on for 2 weeks.

Like my 2468 post, planned intake will be italicized. Actual intake will be normalized font.

<<stats>>

Height: 5'5" / 165 cm

SW: 120 lbs

HW: 138 lbs

LW: 101.3 lbs

GW: 90 lbs

total weight loss on 2468 >> 6 lbs

updated weight loss on SGD >> 

updated CW: 114 lbs (last weigh in 10/22/20)

GW1: 110 lbs

GW2: 105 lbs

GW3: 100 lbs

GW4: 95 lbs

UGW: 90 lbs

#2 peachyqueen

peachyqueen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:31 AM

DAY 1: 400 kcal

10/22/20 

ACTUAL INTAKE: 483 kcal

Seaweed soup: 78 kcal

makgeolli with sugar (friend coming over): 200 kcal

cabbage soup: 205 kcal

#3 peachyqueen

peachyqueen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 09:38 AM

DAY 2: 300 kcal

10/23/20

#4 peachyqueen

peachyqueen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 October 2020 - 10:32 AM

DAY 4: 500 kcal

10/25/20

ACTUAL INTAKE: 453

1 large fuji apple - 150 kcal
2 clementines - 70 kcal
1 sweet potato - 193 kcal

I am adopting an increasingly more positive mindset to allow me to heal from my obsessive eating disorders as well as other mental illnesses such as ptsd and anxiety. So far, my PTSD that I have been working on since the 2017 has been healing immensely the past few weeks. This healing has been unlike any healing process I have done before, such as different treatments and medications which only have intensified my traumatic experiences' effects. I am overcoming the traumas and gaining wisdom from the experiences, which in turn have repelled the hallucinations, nightmares, and other physical symptoms.

#5 peachyqueen

peachyqueen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 10:33 AM

DAY 5: 450 kcal

10/26/20

ACTUAL INTAKE: 

1 large fuji apple - 150 kcal

2 clementines - 70 kcal
1 sweet potato - 193 kcal

#6 peachyqueen

peachyqueen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 05:22 PM

DAY 10:

10/31/20

ACTUAL INTAKE: 

I keep messing up... I haven't gained though, just plateaued. However, I notice the disgusting bloat. I need to reject this disgusting retained water and find myself at my first goal weight that I listed for this diet. It is so difficult to continue because I am very paced but then can not stop once I see my friends' faces. I don't know why they remind me of food. I don't like how my body betrays me and finds its way to the kitchen when it is night time. 

I am moving away from the SGD for now.
Here is my plan that I know will work because of the way my schedule looks:
- 10/31/20 >> BINGE DANGER TERRITORY!!! Halloween party at my friends' place. My tactic will be to eat only one snack and act like I am sick and leave. I can complete this when I commit myself to it before entering her place. GOAL INTAKE >> 500 kcal

-  11/01/20 >> BINGE DANGER TERRITORY!!! Another similar event. My tactic this time is to BRING GUM and mention that I felt sick the day before. My friend who hosted the Halloween party will be coming with me to vouch. GOAL INTAKE >> 500 kcal

- 11/02/20 >> STUDY DAY. The only binge danger will be my own food at my apartment. To avoid this binge, I will place all the food from my room to the communal cabinet, closest to the housemate that I do not like talking to/seeing. I will add signs and more signs all over my room to remind myself to live in my research study and my music study. GOAL INTAKE >> 0 kcal

- 11/03/20 >> BREEZE DAY. Course work on top of course work. Piles of it all. Meetings. Vote Day. No time for food but more time for sleep. GOAL INTAKE >> 0 kcal

- 11/04/20 >> STUDY DAY. Work as much as possible on my exams and projects. Will need to complete this all in order for me to be able to go back to my job and make money. I took a two week break to catch my breath and understand what the heck is going on in this chaotic environment and time period. Now, it is time to focus on getting myself to where I need to be and where I am meant to be. GOAL INTAKE >> 0 kcal

- 11/05/20 >> same as above. GOAL INTAKE >> 0 kcal. I will not be allowing myself to speak to any friends. Live in the grind and in the arts. Lock my door.

- 11/06/20 >> Doctor's appointment. GOAL INTAKE >> 250 kcal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users