LOW-CAL USA Food Thread - Page 2 - Food - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

LOW-CAL USA Food Thread

Us Usa Food thread Low calorie

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 SummerWilds

SummerWilds

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 11:24 PM

0cal, cheap, and readily sold at every Walmart I've been to ❤

x3g0dw803xr41.jpg
  • Skinnychick!! and ArtfulKit like this
HW,150lbs
CW,135lbs <holidays:( >
GW,120lbs
UGW,110lbs

#22 DesertRose25

DesertRose25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 October 2020 - 04:07 AM

Hebrew National 97% fat free hot dogs - 45 cals

Borden sharp cheddar singles - 30 cals (these are like the individually wrapped American cheese slices)

If you are near a Kroger owned store they have a line of yogurt called Carbmaster and I think they're all 70 calories?  Or around that anyway.  Also have Carbmaster milk which is 60 cals for 8 oz.

Starkist ready to eat tuna pouches - lots of different varieties for under 100 calories

• XbloodnbonesX, ArtfulKit and zin like this

giphy.gif

#23 cambri

cambri

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1079 posts
  • Locationin my feelings

Posted 29 October 2020 - 06:35 PM

0cal, cheap, and readily sold at every Walmart I've been to

x3g0dw803xr41.jpg

I’ve only tried the peach and the apple, but the apple flavor tastes just like apple juice! The peach is good too 🤍
  • ArtfulKit likes this

#24 witheringweed

witheringweed

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Locationiowa

Posted 30 October 2020 - 06:48 PM

• ArtfulKit likes this

#25 ArtfulKit

ArtfulKit

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 09:57 PM

I would like to update that I did order the Mr. Tortilla 15 calorie tortillas and they are decent, they’re on par with your average whole wheat tortilla, I will note they are pretty small, I didn’t anticipate how small they would be, that’s fine it works for portion control.
  • Outlier likes this

#26 topazi

topazi

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationHome

Posted 30 October 2020 - 10:07 PM

Werther's sugar free caramels are like 9cal/piece and they've been a godsend for me

• The Flower of Carnage, XbloodnbonesX and ArtfulKit like this

5'1"

SW: 123 (23.2)

CW: 98.8 (18.7)

GW: 95 (17.9)

UGW: 90 (17)

#27 kizel

kizel

hoochie mama

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • Locationsix feet under

Posted 03 November 2020 - 06:10 PM

3fa2ec43d7ff6cd30f58fcbbfc74ffa6.jpg
They started selling these at Wegmans recently. They come with two cakes and a whole pack (according to the nutrition label) has 76 calories and 8g of protein. They’re low carb too. I’ve only tried the chocolate and lemon flavors, and they’re both good (coming from someone who doesn’t like lemon flavored desserts). They’re very moist and don’t have a funny chemically taste like a lot of low calorie items do. They’re also quite filling and satisfy my sweet tooth.

8154b1621f8bcf8bec56854d80746e8c.jpg
They sell these at Stop & Shop as far as I’m aware. The bag is pretty generous and it’s a filling snack. They’re crunchy and addicting to eat. These are also vegan! Perfect for when you’re craving something savory as well.
  • Idontwannabethick, XbloodnbonesX and ArtfulKit like this

i eat and puke for sport

Zb9STRv.gif

i remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

stats

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Spoiler

struggling

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Spoiler

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

wondering why i'm still here

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

#28 Idontwannabethick

Idontwannabethick

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2685 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 06:31 PM

3fa2ec43d7ff6cd30f58fcbbfc74ffa6.jpg
They started selling these at Wegmans recently. They come with two cakes and a whole pack (according to the nutrition label) has 76 calories and 8g of protein. They’re low carb too. I’ve only tried the chocolate and lemon flavors, and they’re both good (coming from someone who doesn’t like lemon flavored desserts). They’re very moist and don’t have a funny chemically taste like a lot of low calorie items do. They’re also quite filling and satisfy my sweet tooth.

8154b1621f8bcf8bec56854d80746e8c.jpg
They sell these at Stop & Shop as far as I’m aware. The bag is pretty generous and it’s a filling snack. They’re crunchy and addicting to eat. These are also vegan! Perfect for when you’re craving something savory as well.

Omg I was addicted to snacklins and walmart stopped selling them.
Literally broke my heart. I can't afford to buy them online

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
  • kizel likes this

#29 kizel

kizel

hoochie mama

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • Locationsix feet under

Posted 03 November 2020 - 08:34 PM

Omg I was addicted to snacklins and walmart stopped selling them.
Literally broke my heart. I can't afford to buy them online

I totally agree online prices are exorbitant considering they make you buy in bulk, it’s ridiculous.

Have you tried entering your location on their website to see where else you may find their products in stores? I have the link right here.

https://www.snacklins.com/findastore

I hope it works out. It’s my biggest fear that my Stop & Shop stops selling them because I’m addicted fo these things.
  • Idontwannabethick likes this

i eat and puke for sport

Zb9STRv.gif

i remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

stats

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Spoiler

struggling

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Spoiler

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

wondering why i'm still here

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

#30 ArtfulKit

ArtfulKit

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 09:41 AM

0cal, cheap, and readily sold at every Walmart I've been to ❤x3g0dw803xr41.jpg

I got these just recently, AMAZING! The orange and cream really does have an ice cream quality, I am so about it.

#31 Idontwannabethick

Idontwannabethick

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2685 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 11:25 AM

I totally agree online prices are exorbitant considering they make you buy in bulk, it’s ridiculous.

Have you tried entering your location on their website to see where else you may find their products in stores? I have the link right here.

https://www.snacklins.com/findastore

I hope it works out. It’s my biggest fear that my Stop & Shop stops selling them because I’m addicted fo these things.

I live in the boonies :(

#32 yeeyeeondapeepee

yeeyeeondapeepee

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 01:17 AM

-v8 energy- 80 calories
-quaker’s rice cakes - 50/60 calories - i’m trying out the caramel and chocolate and it’s actually good.
-fruit punch water flavoring - 0calories - really helps to stay hydrated
-laxative tea - i cant remember the name of it but i always put MiraLax or equivalent in it -0 calories
-monster energy has a couple super low calories drinks - the white and black regular one w zero sugar and shit is 10calories.

stay safe ! :D 

they/them/theirs  B) 

ugw - 114lbs 

#33 Keepitsecret?

Keepitsecret?

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 06:34 PM

i may add to this later if i think of more of my favs (everything vegan)

halo top, 280 cal for a pint of the birthday cake, its my fav!!! i love all their flavors tho

arctic zero, 160 cal for a whole pint! i def prefer halo top but its pretty good still.

walden farms products, i like the chocolate and caramel dips, pancake and maple syrups, fruit spreads (these are just jello tho ), and some of the dressings. DO NOT buy their peanut spread tho, i also hated their coffee creamers.

barneys powdered almond butter, 45cal for 2 tbsp (if u prefer PB, pb2 is 70cal for 2 tbsp)

sugar free raspberry preserves 10 cal for 1 tbsp

sugar+fat free pudding mixes. i like the banana cream w almond milk, whole package (including almond milk, i only add 1 cup) for 130 cal

35 cal bread (my fav is the fit & active brand from Aldi)

50 cal tortillas from tortilla factory. my old fav was the fit & active Aldi tortillas for 70 cal.

(just discovered the mr.tortillas 15 cal ones exist, havent tried them)

sugar free jello from snack pack, these are gelatin-free and only 5cal per cup!!!! i like the cherry flavor the most

shirataki/konjac noodles, 20~cal for a package. these get a lot of hate but i enjoy them. i rinse them super well, then let them soak in veggie broth for a bit before cooking. (also bought tofu shirataki noodles recently, same cals but may be better? havent tried them yet)

bauducco's original toast, 23 cal per piece (i find these at dollar tree but there are probably other brands with the same cals? idk these r just my fav)

corn thins, 23 cal per piece (these are pretty thin tho and i find them very addicting)

rice cakes 35 cal (quaker oats brand)

kashi 7 grain waffles (70 cal each, if u love waffles then i think its worth it. i use the walden maple syrup with these)

sugar free jolly ranchers 35 cal for 4 pieces

pink monster (i think its called ultra rosa)  10 cal

sparkling ice and the energy drinks are rlly good and 0 cal

sugar free apple cider drink packets 15 cal per packet

crystal light drink packets 5 cal

amys canned minestrone, 180 cal for a whole can

morningstar spicy black bean burger 110 cal

sweet earth veggie lover pizza, 660 cal for the whole thing. (ik it sounds like a lot, but compare it to non-vegan "low cal" pizzas and its actually lower, and has a thick crust+hella toppings. AND its the only frozen vegan pizza i like and the lowest cal one that i can find??)

I do not trust that cal count for the morningstar spicy black bean burger. Those companies are allowed to round down some and 110 does not line up with the amount of fat, protein, and carbs

• witheringweed and XbloodnbonesX like this

#34 rusty3

rusty3

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14097 posts

Posted 20 November 2020 - 07:36 AM

I found the light & fit Greek at my work vending area. It has the fruit in the bottom. 80 calories, 12g protien.

I don't like coconut but accidentally bought the vanilla coconut once and it wasn't bad.
5aa757eb52d9eecacaff0b8b30a2cb49.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

#35 tahiniii

tahiniii

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1441 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 21 November 2020 - 12:49 AM

I am obsessed with Light & Fit yogurts! Literally every flavor is amazing

647 bread - so called because it has 6 net carbs, 40 calories and 7 grams of fiber per slice, Multigrain is good as hell

Kraft/Borden fat free American slices - 30 cals each

Vegan Boca burgers (my life) - 70 calories and combined with the two above makes an incredible “patty melt” sandwich (2 bread+2 cheese+burger=210 calories...mind blowing truly)

Good Karma flax milk - 25 cal/cup

Enlightened ice cream - Pints start at 320 and bars are 80+

Snack Pack jellos are amazing and I always get them at the dollar store, 5 cal each or 20 for all four in the pack

Aldi microwave 90 second cauliflower rice - literally the easiest thing ever haha 50 cal/pouch

I’m thinking about starting a food review thread haha should I do it? I’m freaking obsessed with trying new stuff and I live in New York so a lot of peeps could benefit I think.
  • HowAreYouToday, XbloodnbonesX and jotarodio19 like this

#36 sixklythin

sixklythin

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 12:55 AM

skinny pop - 39 cal per cup for the regular and salt & pepper kind

skinny pop mini rice cakes - 6 calories each or 60 calories for 10

bamba baby peanut butter puffs - about 4.2 calories each

gerber baby puffs ( in the cylinder container) - only 25 calories in 60 puffs!! ( the blueberry ones taste like blueberry cheerios)

Red chocolate bar brand ( i found this for the first time at walmart but just the regular rectangle bar not the small ones just a heads up) you can find them on amazon too - 80 calorie dark chocolate and orange bars :)

Werther’s sugar free hard caramels - 8 calories each

great value energy/metabolism flavor packets for water bottles - 0-10 calories 120mg caffeine depends on flavor ( peach mango green tea is my favorite)

halo top of course - calories vary with flavor

PB2 ( powdered peanut butter) - 45 calories in 2tbsp

great day farms hard boiled eggs ( i got them at walmart) - 60 cal per egg
  • XbloodnbonesX likes this
✨ age: 19 ✨
☃️ height : 5’5 ☃️
💖cw: 90-92lbs 💖
☁️ ugw: ??? ☁️

#37 lowcalskinnyy

lowcalskinnyy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 16 December 2020 - 11:03 AM

Skinny Girl Popcorn

25 Cals a cup, it’s 160 for the whole bag but I can never eat a whole bag of popcorn.

I practically live on Skinny Girl Popcorn for dinner. I put some sriracha on it and I am so full after I eat the 160 cal bag. 

Height: 5'8.5

CW: 130

GW: 120 

LW: 112

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Us, Usa, Food thread, Low calorie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users