My IF results, one week. - Diet Results - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

My IF results, one week.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ForeversEnd

ForeversEnd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 October 2020 - 08:39 PM

Fasted between 18 and 20 hours every day for the last week and had an eating window of no more than 5 hours before starting the next fast.

morning of day one weight: 227
weight this morning (day 7) 219

during my eating windows i ate pretty much whatever i wanted but did avoid alcohol (dude i had oreos, went out for a burger lunch with my hubs, had eggnog and macaroons and didn't even feel all that hungry during fasting periods!)

I've been on both ends of the BMI scale (multiple times) and everywhere in between and tried most every diet and restriction I've come across and this is definitely one of the easier more enjoyable methods that I've dabbled in.

will do another results post in a week, also need to up water intake and plan on mild changes to eating habits during eating windows so we will say how much that helps then,

• _kaicel, wantsslimfig, chocolatewaif and 5 others like this

#2 barbito

barbito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 05:12 PM

Well done! I do OMAD and it’s definitely the best way for me to lose weight
  • ForeversEnd likes this

#3 MerryGoRound

MerryGoRound

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 05:06 PM

Yes If helps me so much too. I struggle massivly counting calories since i end up eating more (and moreunhealthy stuff)/ have a huge all or nothing mindset.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users