Is there anyone else like me? - Other recognized eating disorders - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Is there anyone else like me?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Starvingrussiangirl

Starvingrussiangirl

Sage

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 08:01 PM

It all started with anorexia, the classic fasts and fainting and a ton of exercise, then purging after I ate over my limit, then kind of BED, then full blown bulimia, and now orthorexia, I swear if I lived alone I would just be ortho and lose weight. I'm not underweight either, I think bmi 22/21? I feel like I belong no where tbh. I know my eating habits aren't normal, constant weight changes and disordered mindset and panic attacks over food and antisocial behavior because I'm ashamed of myself always, even at my thinnest I thought I was a fat fuck. Idk. I can never seem to lose weight successfully after the first ana period.
  • 0cean and Small Asian Disappointment like this

#2 LSDFlavouredTicTac

LSDFlavouredTicTac

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 02:50 AM

YES LITERALLY ME. I hate myself for being like that. sometimes i fast, sometimes I binge and vomit sometimes I eat blood sometimes i eat healty and it's all so wrong and nobody seems to understand. Do you wanna talk? 👉👈
  • Starvingrussiangirl likes this

#3 indianab0nes

indianab0nes

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 01 November 2020 - 01:49 PM

my ed changes form too, i just vibe on all these forums :P i think many people with ednos are like that, you'd probably fit in there.
i also relate so bad on that living alone thing, if i could just plan every meal in advance, i could do it healthier lmao

#4 darksprout

darksprout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 12:22 AM

I struggle with this too. It started with anorexia, then orthorexia, to straight on binging and I've almost cycled back to heavy restriction.

#5 02kg

02kg

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 06:48 PM

yea! i went from ana to binging & purging but now im going back to strictly restriction. its so confusing for the most part ahsdklsfgh

• 0cean likes this

5'2 | 17 | ugw 90

dct0kvm-5c4a94f0-ac7a-44f8-a758-2456df37

ten hearts for june

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

#6 moomins

moomins

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1874 posts
  • LocationA little beach cottage

Posted 14 December 2020 - 07:30 PM

sounds like ednos. 

def not alone

HHw5Edu.gif

#7 0cean

0cean

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 14 December 2020 - 10:29 PM

honestly, same except a bit different. I went from ana for years, to bulimia for a short while (i'm extremely vain and was worried about my teeth lmao), then BED for ~1.5 years and then back to ana :))) I've never been ortho, besides fear foods like peanut butter i eat  whatever i have as long as i stay under my calorie goal

why do calories exist ಠ_ಠ

#8 Starvingrussiangirl

Starvingrussiangirl

Sage

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 11:03 PM

I'm happy I'm not alone. Thank you for making me feel less of an outcast. I appreciate it, I hope we all get better one day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users