VEGAN WHOLE FOODS PLANT BASED ACCOUNTABILITY - Page 2 - Vegetarian/Vegan/Raw Food Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

VEGAN WHOLE FOODS PLANT BASED ACCOUNTABILITY

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 09:45 PM

Hi for dinner I ate black beans, rice, and vegetables.

#22 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 07:33 PM

Hello everyone. For dinner I ate beans, vegetables, and pumpkin. The total calories is 450. Tomorrow I will get back to two meals a day.

#23 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 05:41 PM

For breakfast I had oatmeal and a banana. For dinner I ate black beans and vegetables. Total calories 720. I exercised over an hour today. I learned some Blackpink choreography.

#24 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 07:13 PM

So this week I lost a kilogram. I ate two apples, oatmeal, and cashews for breakfast and just blackbeans for dinner. Total calories is 860.

#25 Daisy <3

Daisy <3

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 22 November 2020 - 05:30 AM

Hi! I just checking in since you don’t have so much new comments or likes, and I don’t want you to feel alone I am a vegan for over a decade, and have gain some weight after losing a lot, so this was inspiring for me. Just be safe, and I see you do eat variation of food and that is good. 

Sending some love. 

• Konachan likes this

weight.png

#26 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 09:49 PM

Hi! I just checking in since you don’t have so much new comments or likes, and I don’t want you to feel alone I am a vegan for over a decade, and have gain some weight after losing a lot, so this was inspiring for me. Just be safe, and I see you do eat variation of food and that is good. 

Sending some love. 

thanks I'm glad that this was inspring for you. wow I want to reach 10+ forever years being vegan! 

#27 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 10:09 PM

So today for breakfast I ate 5 bananas. I know that's a lot but I was reading this vegan blog and it said they don't recommend measuring anything. And I agree with that because I can't measure my food for the rest of my life. It says to eat only when hungry and stop when full so I just ate as much bananas when I was truly hungry until I was slightly full(not too full that I can't walk lol). What caused my weight gain was eating large portions even when I was not hungry and being sedentary.These days I've been reading that website it has a lot of good information about not only foods for health but sleep, exercise and healing disease. It is very informational and I will try to apply what I learned.

I'm planning on eating just fruit for breakfast most of the time for now on, because two years ago I was vegan(quitted because hair was falling out, but going vegan forever this time while taking vitamins and omega-3 so my hair won't fall out, good so far), and my family went on a cruise. There was limited vegan food so for breakfast I could only eat fresh fruit from the buffet. I was on the cruise for a week and lost 1kg. I was 39kg after the cruise and started from 40kg before the cruise. Also I have been on instagram and all of the raw vegans are so thin! I would never go 100% raw but mostly raw like 60-70%. I have been 70% raw vegan(with cooked foods for dinner 5 times a week) before for 5 months and was skinny(not bony but model slim like 38-40kg) so I have experience with sprouting lentils, chickpeas, and quinoa. It did felt sustainable. I loved it because i love fruit. It I'm tired of eating small bowls of oatmeal or quinoa for breakfast. This is what I like about high raw vegan, you get to eat until your full with lower calories instead of cooked food with small protions that keep me hungry. I know I was planning to reduce small portions since eating large portions is a bad habit of mine but no matter what I just cannot get used to small portions and I'll want to binge on the weekend(like this past weekend but luckly I did not). 

For dinner I ate a large salad of kale, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, celery with walnuts and some lentil sprouts I sprouted myself over the course of three days. The total calories is 1049. I exercised today and reached 10K steps.

• drifting.butterfly19 likes this

#28 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 23 November 2020 - 07:06 PM

So I broke my 24 hour fast with some kiwis. For dinner I ate a large salad with walnuts and some boiled chickpeas. The total calories is 925.

#29 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 10:10 AM

For breakfast I had some clementines. For dinner I plan to eat chickpeas and some vegetables. I gained 0.5kg but I think it's water weight because period will come soon. ugh I hate this but I hope to reach 42kg soon.

#30 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 04:13 PM

Now I'm back up a kilogram. :( I think it's water weight like I said before. I also did not exercise yesterday. For breakfast today I ate two bananas and a pomegranate. For dinner I will eat lentils and vegetables. 

#31 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 08:33 PM

I was gonna post yesterday but I didnt have internet connection. So today for breakfast I ate 2 bananas. For dinner I ate a large salad.

#32 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 10:15 PM

For breakfast I ate apples. Dinner was vegetables, blackbeans, and sweet potatoes. I'm starting to lose again since the period came.

#33 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 07:33 AM

For breakfast I am having oranges, I am planning dinner which should be chickpeas, vegetables, and sweet potatoes. I am 43.5kg.

#34 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 09:00 PM

For breakfast I ate bananas. For dinner I ate kidney beans and some cabbage.

#35 catinwocsom

catinwocsom

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 05:29 AM

Loving this!! Following!! Please post photos as well as I want to copy your meals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Konachan likes this

#36 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 12:55 PM

Loving this!! Following!! Please post photos as well as I want to copy your meals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idk how to post photos :(

#37 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 12:57 PM

im 43 kg. today i had a pomegranate for breakfast. for dinner i plan to have brown rice, vegetables, and black beans.

#38 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 08:41 PM

today i had 2 apples and for dinner i ate vegetables, chickpeas, and sweet potatoes. 

• pbg likes this

#39 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 December 2020 - 09:02 AM

im 42.5 kg. i ate 2 pears for breakfast, for dinner  i plan to eat brown rice, kidneybeans, and vegetables.

#40 Konachan

Konachan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 06:06 PM

i exercised a lot yesterday so i lost a lot. i am finally 42kg! today i ate oranges for breakfast and vegetabes, sweet potatos, and black beans for dinner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users