modified 2-4-6-8 diet accountability - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

modified 2-4-6-8 diet accountability

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 criezalot

criezalot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 05:21 AM

hi i want to start the 2468 diet and do it for a couple of weeks in the hopes of losing some weight. i have been in a binge cycle recently and it’s really deterring my progress so i’m hoping by doing this diet i can get back on track.

i’m gonna be modifying the diet to 4-6-8 (400/600/800) as i am not able to restrict to 200 right now without binging :c but hopefully by the end of the diet i will have my self control back and also a smaller appetite in general

my stats are :
23 years old
female
5’6
164 pounds

and my goal weights are :
140 lbs
120 lbs
100 lbs

i will start this diet on :
7th November 2020 (Saturday)

and end this diet on :
21st - 28th November 2020 (Saturday)

the app i will use for tracking my calories is :
lose it

i started a fast at 10 AM today and i plan to fast until 10 AM tomorrow when i will start the diet (24 hours)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 criezalot

criezalot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 08:29 AM

Update : I ended up going even deeper into my binge cycle but i’m slowly coming out of it so i’m gonna start again.

I’m currently just over 20 hours into a 24 hour fast and I plan to go until tomorrow when i’ll start this again (4-6-8)

#3 criezalot

criezalot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 01:45 AM

Update 2 :

My 24 hour fast turned into a 50 hour fast. I loved doing it so much.

I have gone from 164 lbs to 159 lbs in 2 days (5 lbs lost) and i shall now officially start the diet.

Starting Date: 12/11/2020

#4 Crimson_Ivy

Crimson_Ivy

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1836 posts
  • LocationA very cold place

Posted 12 November 2020 - 02:12 AM

Update 2 :

My 24 hour fast turned into a 50 hour fast. I loved doing it so much.

I have gone from 164 lbs to 159 lbs in 2 days (5 lbs lost) and i shall now officially start the diet.

Starting Date: 12/11/2020

congrats on the fast. I finished a 50 hour fast yesterday (though I still haven't broken it). It's not too bad is it. Good luck on the diet, and congrats on the weight loss! Wish I could loose that much that fast 

• criezalot likes this

Just remember: You are special and there are people in this world who love you very much

5'7

Current:???

Next Goal: 120lbs

End Goal: 90lbs

Accountability: https://www.myproana...the-tiny-skirt/

#5 criezalot

criezalot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 03:02 AM

congrats on the fast. I finished a 50 hour fast yesterday (though I still haven't broken it). It's not too bad is it. Good luck on the diet, and congrats on the weight loss! Wish I could loose that much that fast

tysm for the encouragement! it was not only “not so bad” it was so good that i wanna keep fasting everyday (but probably less than 24h cause if i did that everyday i’d be dead ) super excited to start this diet on the right foot

• taeyong’s bestie likes this

#6 criezalot

criezalot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 04:41 AM

Hi so a little update I am down to 159 still hoping to get lower I’ve been fasting with small meals in between and today is my first official day of the 2468 diet.

I’m so sorry for continuously postponing it but I either end up fasting or b/p’ing. Today marks the start of the 2468 tho.

I have decided to do it fully including the 200 calorie days as i now can restrict that low without binging thank god my stomach has shrunk and that’s only from 5 lbs down!

I have made a little plan where I will do more than one diet at once

that will include :
• intermittent fasting everyday
• doing 24 hour fasts a couple of times a week
• liquid fasting as much as possible
• doing the twitter diet (the diet where you can only eat four things a day and you have to take a picture of everything you eat)
• the 2468 diet obviously

I have created a daily fasting and calorie schedule for myself, along with a calorie template as to how many calories I should have each day at which meals and also some basic rules for myself 03618e70a6d90564f0065f5cd6dad183.jpg
c16c82aaaa279c0478e426abeaf50db6.jpg
785db766943a22ecbe3ab9cf0cf67a2f.jpg

• starving.unicorn likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users