Lord of the Rings/ The hobbit - Books and Poems - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Lord of the Rings/ The hobbit

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kufrogy

Kufrogy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

Just interested to see if anyone likes these books. I'm almost done with the Hobbit and them I got the LOTR trilogy so I'm super excited to start on those too!! :) I've always been a fan of the movies since they came out so now I'm trying to get the original story and so far I love The Hobbit!

#2 Guest_Annabel_*

Guest_Annabel_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

I love The Lord Of The Rings! 

#3 Danneh

Danneh

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationDevon

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

I watched The Hobbit this evening ^_^ and I bloody loved it~ can't wait for the rest of the movie to be released.

I adore Lord of The Rings <3 I used to have the biggest crush on Legolas... hmm... I think it's the ears that did it XD

#4 Guest_Annabel_*

Guest_Annabel_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

I watched The Hobbit this evening ^_^ and I bloody loved it~ can't wait for the rest of the movie to be released.

I adore Lord of The Rings <3 I used to have the biggest crush on Legolas... hmm... I think it's the ears that did it XD

Oh Sugar! I'm still yet to watch The Hobbit! Lucky you! :o 

Well jeal! 

#5 Kufrogy

Kufrogy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:10 PM

Me too!! I love leoglas!! I saw the hobbit in the theaters in 3d! So ya it was kinda impossible not to love it! :)

#6 Moa

Moa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:39 AM

Love the books and the movies, though the newest one should be renamed. How about The Hobbit: An unexpected attraction to dwarves?

• BlackRuffles likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users