Deleted - Page 2 - The Happy Place - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Deleted

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 anarchiczera

anarchiczera

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3129 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 November 2020 - 03:28 PM

lmaoo i didn't see this is the happy place lol i'm changing mine to something not ED related

a friend recently said i am very intelligent and am very cool :) i have always internalized that i was an uncool weirdo and idk, it just felt nice to feel like i am now a lot less critical of myself and care less about what others think.. hence i am ~naturally cool and confident~~

• shyness likes this

-- ⚜ --

gw: as close to 0% body fat as I can manage

~accountability~

•weight journey pics•

I just want to leave my mark... make people feel like they belong... make people happy... and be happy... if my chaos-ridden brain will let me do that...

I am not mortal, I am lunar energy trapped on earth... one day I will be able to return home to faraway stars where i belong..

If I am lucky, one day I will have the great honour of offering if only a little beauty to this world... there is none within me, but every day I still try to grow flowers in the wasteland.

37X2b47.png

31-25-34

repentance  •   purity  •  selflessness

disordered since ... like 2010?

#22 etherelle

etherelle

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 18 November 2020 - 03:43 PM

I was at the dentist yesterday and when the dentist walked in she said “wow you’re so pretty, it’s distracting, and those eyelashes wow”
I don’t wear falsies and it felt pretty nice even if I don’t believe her about the pretty part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • shyness likes this

sorry, i'm actually unable to attend your pity party

Stats: Height: 5'3.5" ish CW: 84.4 lbs LW: same as cw HW: 116

<p><p><p>SfZB4nA.gif

#23 Hisoka Morow

Hisoka Morow

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • LocationHisoka's Closet

Posted 18 November 2020 - 09:49 PM

sometimes when I go into small restaurants, the waitresses will hand me notes with the check saying that they like my style :)))

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk
  • shyness likes this

original.gif

ee14b2d68f811c0b969f87389bc8f58a.gif

9652ea1cdb24c9d55d621c62d9653aad.gif

#24 all the rage

all the rage

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 21 November 2020 - 11:36 AM

When I was inpatient the group psychologist told me I “exceeded expectations” and my psychiatrist said she hadn’t seen a patient so determined at recovery in a long time
  • Lio and shyness like this
“Your audience are not your friends. They are spectators. Their love is highly contingent. The moment you fuck up you’re dead to them. They do not love you. They love an idea of you.”

#25 mccharmly

mccharmly

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1612 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 04:56 PM

someone referred to me as "anne of green gables" and you know what? regardless of what the meaning behind that may have been, im taking it as a compliment.

and shoutout to the middle aged woman at the grocery store who told me i looked like a baby and too young for the alcohol i was buying
  • Lio and shyness like this

#26 imprisnd

imprisnd

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 05:28 PM

I haven't received any tbh. Recently heard that I look like I left Auschwitz, and right after that my male friend commented "with a body like hers she looks more like a principal of Auchwitz" well I guess I'm both too thin and to fat, amazing

Wysłane z mojego SM-G975F przy użyciu Tapatalka
  • shyness likes this

#27 shyness

shyness

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1508 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 03:33 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users