Starting the 2468 TODAY ~ - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Starting the 2468 TODAY ~

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_shiro.x_*

Guest_shiro.x_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2020 - 08:46 PM

Hello.

I'll start my 2468 diet on november 11: meaning today. Since I tend to binge very easily, my journey so far has been up and down. Everytime I tell myself 'you don't need to be thinner', I take a look in the mirror and instantly regret my thoughts and try to redo diets over and over again .This time, I decided to share my diet, so maybe that will keep me motivated.

Just so you know, because I will not write down what I drink : I only drink tea without sugar. Nothing else. I don't like the water in my city and I don't drink any coffee or sugary drinks (anymore).

STARTING WEIGHT: About 56KG

HEIGHT: 154CM

CURRENT WEIGHT: for further updates

GOAL WEIGHT: 48KG - If I ever reach it, maybe I'll go further.

Since I have a sleeping disorder (been there for about four years) I tend to eat late, because I'm asleep over the day. Maybe that's why I binge late at night.

I don't smoke and I don't hurt myself. I tend to drink alcohol, but I'll keep it down while doing the diet. I won't post body pictures as long as I am not happy with it.

MY RESTRICTIONS: I'll do the original 200-400-600-800

I'll tell you about my meal/s today as soon as I had them.

I'm always up for talks either in the comments or in the DMs, don't be shy ( tho I might be) 

#2 Guest_shiro.x_*

Guest_shiro.x_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2020 - 01:51 PM

So, my first day is done {I'll post now since I don't plan to eat anymore today

INTAKE: 240/200 Calories

FOOD: Apple {normal - about 45kcal

Prepped Food {about 190kcal

EXERCISES: Some Yoga  ~ burned about 80kcal

Hope the second day goes well too. When I weighed myself in the morning I was back on 55KG

Now it was 55.3KG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users