Hello! - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Hello!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TheLightOfHope

TheLightOfHope

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 06:17 AM

Hello! I go by Azi! I’ve struggled with weight and eating disorders since elementary school. Mix in an anxiety disorder and impressively low self esteem (and struggles with gender and sexuality!) and there you have the mess that is me! Everybody in my life (though I love them very dearly) have incredibly busy lives of their own and I don’t want to bother them with my problems, and that’s how I ended up here. Fun fact about me, I have a fandom problem. I’ll chat with anybody about any fandom, feel free to reach out! <3

Have a lovely day, thank you for reading, and know that you’re amazing.

#2 CleverRelevantMisnomer

CleverRelevantMisnomer

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 10:18 PM

How about harry potter? Or star wars?? 😁 Nice to meet you. It's good to find a community of people around you when others in your life are taking time to focus on their needs for a little while. It's nice to not feel so alone!
Accountability: https://www.myproana...

Current Weight: 230 - 225 - 220 - 215 - 210 - 205 - 200 - 195 - 190 - 185 - 180 - 175 - 170 - 165 - 160 - 155 - 150 - 145 - 140 - 135 - 130

#3 etrox318

etrox318

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5073 posts
  • LocationNowhere near you

Posted 19 November 2020 - 08:46 PM

Hi azi! Welcome to MPA.
I'm sorry to hear about your mental health struggles, but I hope you can find a community here.
😀
https://www.myproana...-back-on-track/MY OLD ACCOUNTABILITY
https://www.myproana... MY NEW ACCOUNTABILITY
https://www.myproana...ookbooks-vegan/ MY MCDOUGALL RECIPE ADVENTURE
Female, diagnosed bulimic, previously diagnosed an-bp.
Hufflepuff, infp. Mostly vegan.
5'7"
Hw 208 BMI 32.6
Lw 105 BMI 16.4
Ugw 99 BMI 15.5
January 2021 Cw 128 BMI 20

#4 strawberryclouds

strawberryclouds

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1621 posts
  • Locationslowtown

Posted 19 November 2020 - 08:55 PM

welcome !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 TheLightOfHope

TheLightOfHope

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 November 2020 - 03:50 AM

How about harry potter? Or star wars?? Nice to meet you. It's good to find a community of people around you when others in your life are taking time to focus on their needs for a little while. It's nice to not feel so alone!

I LOVE Harry Potter! (Do you like Fantastic Beasts as well? I love Newt so much!) And I haven’t got into Star Wars yet but it’s very high up on my (incredibly long) list of fandoms to get into; I’m currently binge watching my way through House (I’m loving Chase so much ) and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (only on episode 14 no spoilers plz!) And I agree! It does wonders for me to feel like I belong somewhere ☺.

#6 unadmittedly

unadmittedly

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 November 2020 - 08:03 PM

welcome

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask.

#7 Anarkissed

Anarkissed

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • LocationSitting on a Porcelain Throne

Posted 27 November 2020 - 10:10 PM

Welcome to MPA!

Obviously I'm in The Mummy franchise fandom, but also the MCU fandom, Umbrella Academy, The Witcher, and Breaking Bad. 

Grief is the price we pay for love.
                                                                                                         giphy.gif
                                                                                                                                                       5'5"
                                                                                                                                                       28
                                                                                                                                                  EDNOS

175 160 150 140 130 125 120 115 110 100
                                                                                                                                                (CW:
138)

Binge Phase           

#8 TheLightOfHope

TheLightOfHope

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 07:49 AM

Thank you all for the lovely welcomes, it means so much hope you all have lovely days/night

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users