UK: £1 Halo Top at Heron Foods - Food - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

UK: £1 Halo Top at Heron Foods

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • LocationSunnydale, looking for my key

Posted 16 November 2020 - 09:56 AM

If you've got a Heron Foods near you, they have full size tubs for a quid (standard shelf price, not reduced to clear sticker)

Mine just has Cinnamon Roll, but there might be others elsewhere

They always have good deals on Halo Top/Breyers lo cal ice cream

dOmCFw7.png

• Skinnychick!!, Limonwater, Spaceage and 1 other like this

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“You should stay away from your potential. I mean, that is something you should leave absolutely alone! You’ll mess it up! It’s potential, leave it!

And anyway, it’s like your bank balance, you know – you always have much less than you think. Leave it as the locked door within yourself and then at least, in your mind, the interior will always be palatial; wonderful, gleaming marble floors, brocaded drapes, mullioned windows covered in mullions whatever they are.

Flamingos serving drinks, pianos shooting out canapes into the mouths of elegant men and women.

Don’t open the door. Because it won’t be like that.

All you’re going to see will be one tiny, grey, starveling little cat with diarrhoea, sitting on a mattress-less iron-sprung bed with its huge eyes mewing at you,

Smoking as well, probably.

As an emphysemic landlady untangles her pop socks in the background, and some terrible guy the colour of an aubergine rounds the corner holding a mug of beef tea wearing a string vest.

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#2 loony26

loony26

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationUK / CEE

Posted 25 November 2020 - 11:09 AM

Bro. Now I wish I'd stayed in the UK haha. 

£3.50 was the lowest price I got Halo Top for; I've literally never gone into Heron Foods, but when I get back I'll see if they've got any good offers.

0274cf873304389f0f7c10ebe134ee8b.gif

my accountability -- make yourself at home 

my personal blog website? internet display area?

Height: 163.5 cm (5'4")

CW: 55 kg (121 lbs) 

GW: 52 kg (114 lbs)

HW: 70 kg (154 lbs)

LW: 39 kg (86 lbs)

Spoiler

#3 ChunkyGurl

ChunkyGurl

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 December 2020 - 05:57 PM

Holy sh--- I missed this. I love halo top

-----------------

"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see" - Mark Twain

---------

"You must be ready at any moment, to sacrifice what you are, for what you will become..." - Eric Thomas

----------

0f606aaa27dddc68f12df7c8a1d9253e

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users