Hard times - Bulimia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Hard times

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Killandria

Killandria

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 04:06 AM

Has anyone gone through a long phase of eating healthy all day and b/ping at night. It’s like I can’t help myself. The past few months I lost all my friends and my family are highly triggering and my life is basically a big fail in every aspect and I can’t seem to get myself to eat normal and I’m gaining weight which is also extra triggering and I want to stop it fuck I hate bulimia I miss anorexia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 nearly_gone

nearly_gone

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2287 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 05:02 AM

Same girl

• Killandria likes this
xx

#3 CamelliaKiller

CamelliaKiller

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 05:05 AM

Same, god.

• Killandria likes this

CW: 56 kg / 162 cm

8b1e0850d87c8947964e205498971428.jpg

#4 BlackLaced

BlackLaced

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 05:08 AM

I seriously just did a fast because I am disappointed at myself (gained weight from drinking/recovery). Then I planned to make some chicken to add to salad later with my best friend. Well, I managed to do that. We agreed to eat healthy and do this the "healthy way". Hmmmm, that worked, but tell me whyyyy, I just had to eat some caramel popcorn with peanuts I threw in. Then going to have a second helping. Only then it leading to me throwing up in a walmart bag and throwing it in the trash.

Fuck, I'm not going to even lie it was worth it and I can't purge in the bathroom because her room is connected together. However, I do feel guilty because I don't want her to know, or gross her out. Or maybe I feel bad because it was her popcorn?

Hopefully tomorrow (well later today will be a better one).

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  • Killandria likes this

tumblr_pjxnm8qKRv1vmiumv_540.gif

#5 Killandria

Killandria

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 01:53 AM

I seriously just did a fast because I am disappointed at myself (gained weight from drinking/recovery). Then I planned to make some chicken to add to salad later with my best friend. Well, I managed to do that. We agreed to eat healthy and do this the "healthy way". Hmmmm, that worked, but tell me whyyyy, I just had to eat some caramel popcorn with peanuts I threw in. Then going to have a second helping. Only then it leading to me throwing up in a walmart bag and throwing it in the trash.

Fuck, I'm not going to even lie it was worth it and I can't purge in the bathroom because her room is connected together. However, I do feel guilty because I don't want her to know, or gross her out. Or maybe I feel bad because it was her popcorn?

Hopefully tomorrow (well later today will be a better one).

I know I’m a bit late but I hope you’re doing good don’t stress it’s hard times right now and I believe you can get through this even going w couple of days without b/p is better than nothing, be gentle with yourself love x

• BlackLaced likes this

#6 BlackLaced

BlackLaced

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 10:29 AM

I know I’m a bit late but I hope you’re doing good don’t stress it’s hard times right now and I believe you can get through this even going w couple of days without b/p is better than nothing, be gentle with yourself love x

Thank you so much love. I really appreciate it. Also there is a never too late... I am glad I saw this post and it made me feel somewhat better (currently on my way home 4 hours away from my best friend. We had a falling out and her mom is bringing me home. Even her mom doesnt understand what happened and is heartbroken. She saw the whole incident).

So I am okay right now, but anxious to be going back home. Ready to see my cats. The situation hasn't entirely hit me. I really hope I can hold it together. It's not the best situation.

Maybe time will heal this we all are going through it. Whatever it may be.

Anyway, sorry for the rant and I really hope youre doing well. Thanks again.

tumblr_pjxnm8qKRv1vmiumv_540.gif

#7 TeenyLittlebee

TeenyLittlebee

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts
  • LocationThe Clouds

Posted 29 November 2020 - 12:29 PM

Too relateable - or like weekends are b/p days for me and I focis on healthy eating through the weekdays

CW: 238

1st GW: 200

2nd GW: 185

3rd GW: 150

4th GW: 120

UGW: 110

Sexual Assault and Abuse Survivor ~ Childhood Abuse Survivor

PTSD ~ Bipolar ~ Psychotic something ~ Binge and Purge ~ Insomnia

Celiac

Bee's accountability: https://www.myproana.../#entry73319211

giphy.gif

#8 sewerside