Best Tea out there - Food - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Best Tea out there

tea green tea ito en oi ocha

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 juul

juul

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 04:19 PM

Hey guys! Hope everyone is staying safe and doing alright. I just started getting really into green tea again because I love it, so I'm gonna tell you all about my fav!

Ito En's green tea is literally to die for. The thing about Ito en is it's Japans No. 1 green tea-so it's the real deal. Sadly though, this means it tastes COMPLETELY different from American tea. So if you've never had real green tea you'll have to get used to it-but I'm absoulutely obsessed.

You can get bag variations online(i like matcha green bags of theirs) that you can boil OR just throw in water bottle. Either way this tea gives me so much energy and makes me feel great. In terms of how it effects your weight probably just the same as normal tea, so don't expect to lose weight on this anymore than regular, lol.  It just tastes really authentic and gives me a fuck ton of energy. 

Also, you can buy it bottled in most health stores(or at least in New Jersey), but it's way cheaper to buy the bags on amazon(or from their website because yo fuck amazon) if you like it cold.

LMK if you guys end up getting it or have had it! I. LOVE it, totally unsweetened and super authentic and bitter.

Love you guys stay healthy everyone <3 :)

• FragileBat31 likes this

I hate this fucking website but I love all of you lmao

#2 Mortifera

Mortifera

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 08:02 PM

I looove Ito En tea! Their bottled jasmine tea is SO GOOD but I love the regular green tea as well.

I miss their soft serve at Mitsuwa Edgewater so much but I think I'd be scared to eat it now because ice cream is a fear food xx

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

{ Height : 5'4" | 162.5 cm }
{ HW : 125 lbs | 56.7 kg }
{ CW : 105 lbs | 47.6 kg }
{ GW : 95 lbs | 43 kg }

"You’ve noticed, haven’t you?...That’s right--I don't weigh a thing..."

mueEj8xh.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tea, green tea, ito en, oi ocha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users