HELP PLEASE How many calories in this?... - Food - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

HELP PLEASE How many calories in this?...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mimilin

Mimilin

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 11:50 AM

(Hello this is my first post??? thingy??? I'm really introverted so I still don't know how everything works so sorry if I put this in the wrong place or if the image doesn't show and sorry that my ass is this dumb.)

I'm freaking out right now
So it was my aunt's birthday and my mom gave me some cake while I was fasting
I threw that shit in the freezer and I was planning on b̶i̶n̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ eating it this Sunday when my fast ends bc if I don't eat it my mom would get sus anyway... buuuut
I DONT FUCKING KNOW THE CALORIES
I would be so grateful if anyone can help me out.
I don't even fucking know what is in this thing, probably some nuts maybe cocoa powder for the color of the dought and an awful lot of sugar ffs
It weights 190 grams but I weighted it while frozen which probably wasn't a good idea I would say 550 or 600 but maybe that's too high idk aaaah I'm so fucking scared to go over my TDEE
Again thank you to anyone bothering to read this or helping me <3

(Sorry for the rant I'm stressing)e5451b5ee067f6656ad0694934c63fce.jpg339564a61e7d4b7d4fc4680aa328aebd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G532M using Tapatalk

#2 Crimson_Ivy

Crimson_Ivy

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1797 posts
  • LocationA very cold place

Posted 19 November 2020 - 11:54 AM

I can't be 100% but I would say around 400kcals. If you're worried about going over your TDEE while eating the whole thing I would say consider it 600 to give yourself some wiggle room (though I doubt its as high as 600)

• Mimilin likes this

Just remember: You are special and there are people in this world who love you very much

5'7

Current:???

Next Goal: 120lbs

End Goal: 90lbs

Accountability: https://www.myproana...0-by-march-7th/

#3 Mimilin

Mimilin

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 12:00 PM

I can't be 100% but I would say around 400kcals. If you're worried about going over your TDEE while eating the whole thing I would say consider it 600 to give yourself some wiggle room (though I doubt its as high as 600)

Thank you so much! It really helps having a second opinion even if you're not 100% sure! <3

• Crimson_Ivy likes this

#4 nonyabusnass

nonyabusnass

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1847 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 12:59 PM

It looks like your standard vanilla cake with walnuts and sprinkles on the outside. I'd say what the other commenter said and go for around 600 to 650, and probably not any higher.

I used to bake a lot, and I still do, from time to time. Cakes like these were very common for me.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
  • Mimilin likes this

#5 Mimilin

Mimilin

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 02:07 PM

It looks like your standard vanilla cake with walnuts and sprinkles on the outside. I'd say what the other commenter said and go for around 600 to 650, and probably not any higher.

I used to bake a lot, and I still do, from time to time. Cakes like these were very common for me.

Thank you! I will probably settle for around that number since it is in fact simple vanilla cake, I'm a little more calm now

• nonyabusnass likes this

#6 nonyabusnass

nonyabusnass

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1847 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 04:05 PM

Thank you! I will probably settle for around that number since it is in fact simple vanilla cake, I'm a little more calm now

I'm glad to hear that! If you have any other baked good questions, feel free to fire away.

• Mimilin likes this

#7 Mimilin

Mimilin

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 04:25 PM

I'm glad to hear that! If you have any other baked good questions, feel free to fire away.

I surely will! ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users