ABC diet accountability - ABC Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

ABC diet accountability

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 scarletrose01

scarletrose01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 November 2020 - 08:32 PM

The last time I weighed, I was 130 lbs (I'm a 5'2 female for reference). I don't have a scale at the moment, so unfortunately I can't weigh myself to track my progress. That's fine, because I will know I succeeded if my clothes become loose. At my highest weight, I was 145 lbs. At my lowest, I was 115 lbs. I want to weigh 105-110 lbs by January 14th, because that's when I start going back to school again (we are currently taking virtual classes).

I'm going to make Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day cheat days (1200 kcal). I'm also going to allow myself to eat more right before I take the SAT in December, though I might be able to stay within my restriction and still not be hungry during the test. I know these are a lot of exceptions, but I think it's better to have a controlled cheat day than to just go crazy and binge because there's Christmas dinner sitting right in front of me. Also, I want to enjoy the holidays.

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to track everything I eat and all exercise in here. I'm also going to come up with a plan for maintaining my weight once I finish the challenge, so that I don't gain it all back. I might even extend the length of the diet if I'm not satisfied with the results. I feel like this is a really long description of my diet plan lol. Anyways, wish me luck guys!

#2 mauverose

mauverose

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 07:33 PM

Good luck!!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

5"4 HW:155 LW:93 CW:149.0 GW1:140 UGW:85

tPgr8zr.jpg             cl1Vhaj.jpg

#3 scarletrose01

scarletrose01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 09:35 PM

Day 1: 990/500 cals

Coffee w/ creamer- 315

Broccoli, sweet potato, and tofu stir fry- 332

5 peanuts- 48

Banana bread- 305

Apple- 95

I feel sick. I could have done so much better than this. To give myself credit though, this is much better than what I was eating before (which was like 1600 cals/day). This is just the beginning, and I can only improve. My sister made banana bread for me, and I could not turn her down because I love her. However, I could have drank black coffee and not eaten that apple, and I would have been fine. 

No exercise today, but I might do some yoga or pilates before I go to bed. Tomorrow is another 500 calorie day. Hopefully I reach my goal!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users