Literally everything about me is going to look better when I am skinny - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Literally everything about me is going to look better when I am skinny

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Creepy Chan

Creepy Chan

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationSleeping!

Posted 21 November 2020 - 08:03 PM

(note how I say "when" and not "if" - manifestation baby <3)

Like I was almost in tears earlier because my eyes look kinda close together. They're not that close, but I was still stressed because I just want to have some features on my face that are perfect.

When I slim down, it will look normal! I won't have such a wide face (I hope). Also, my eyes will look bigger which I would LOVE. I want huge eyes.

Only thing is, I'm worried my nose will look even larger. It's pretty wide as is :/ Aaaaaa I don't even know the point of this but someone please reassure me that this will happen :///

• ᎶᏒᎧᏬᎮᎥᏋᏝᎧᏉ3, greengoblinman, bepawsitivee and 1 other like this

#2 VioletSkyy

VioletSkyy

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1439 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 November 2020 - 08:21 PM

I am sure your nose will be just fine and hey there's always contour makeup if you want to minimize it.

• Creepy Chan likes this

...::Change happens when the pain of change is less than the pain of remaining the same::...

...stats moved to profile...

UGW - who fucking knows?

Do it for yourself first.

#3 Creepy Chan

Creepy Chan

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationSleeping!

Posted 21 November 2020 - 08:35 PM

I am sure your nose will be just fine and hey there's always contour makeup if you want to minimize it.

Surgery if all else fails  ;)

#4 Veryfitgirl

Veryfitgirl

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 04:16 PM

On every before and after pic I've seen a wide nose looks better after the person lost weight, you'll lose fat on the lateral areas making it look taller and less wide.

• Creepy Chan and bepawsitivee like this

#5 bepawsitivee

bepawsitivee

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 01:26 PM

(note how I say "when" and not "if" - manifestation baby <3)

Like I was almost in tears earlier because my eyes look kinda close together. They're not that close, but I was still stressed because I just want to have some features on my face that are perfect.

When I slim down, it will look normal! I won't have such a wide face (I hope). Also, my eyes will look bigger which I would LOVE. I want huge eyes.

Only thing is, I'm worried my nose will look even larger. It's pretty wide as is :/ Aaaaaa I don't even know the point of this but someone please reassure me that this will happen :///

You got this!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  • Creepy Chan likes this

"It hurts knowing you tried doing your best and it still wasn't good enough."

Height: 5'2

HW: 120 lbs

LW; 93 lbs

CW: 110 lbs

GW: 100 lbs  88 lbs!!

UGW: 80 lbs

#6 Creepy Chan

Creepy Chan

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationSleeping!

Posted 24 November 2020 - 03:13 PM

You got this!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Thank you!! As do you <33

#7 Mavi111

Mavi111

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 12:01 AM

On every before and after pic I've seen a wide nose looks better after the person lost weight, you'll lose fat on the lateral areas making it look taller and less wide.

Yup, think pregnant women. Some women get wide spread out noses when they’re pregnant and after the baby and weight it’s back to being narrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users