All your Chalk needs ! - Pica Disorder - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

All your Chalk needs !

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AndThen

AndThen

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13217 posts
  • LocationOregon High Desert.

Posted 23 November 2020 - 11:40 PM

Who knew there were sites devoted to selling edible chalk ?   I was impressed, I must admit.

And so many different choices !

https://uclays.com/shop/chalk.html

• Nullivorous likes this

"Our ability to relax is in direct proportion to our ability to trust ourselves and life."

#2 Nullivorous

Nullivorous

hot single calorie whore near you

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3998 posts

Posted 23 November 2020 - 11:44 PM

There are some people who claim chalks provide healthy minerals and absorb toxins from the body. There was some obscure documentary I saw on history/discovery channel back in like late 2000's about it, so it's not necessarily new-new-age

Just let me relapse without judgement

Legit Nutritionist Degree

Inbox always open for questions or memes

The only hurdle to becoming who I want to be is me

My MPA Status Thread

MY ULTIMATE WEIGHT PREDICTION CALCULATOR!! FREE TO USE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hEqFBBhu6Tz6HVK6fiJ_mY_rpRVXDg3eQzacH6qY-NE/edit

Coronavirus Survival Thread:

https://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/3967739-enduring-quarantine-hangouts-tips-and-tricks-galore/

Iconic MPA Threads:

Spoiler

#3 AndThen

AndThen

• Accountability access
  • 13217 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 12:06 AM

There are some people who claim chalks provide healthy minerals and absorb toxins from the body. There was some obscure documentary I saw on history/discovery channel back in like late 2000's about it, so it's not necessarily new-new-age

If you poke around, they also sell a wide variety of edible clays too.  While they don't claim much in the way of health benefits for eating chalk, the list of benefits for some of these clays are almost as long as an expanded arm.

• ~ambivalence~ likes this

"Our ability to relax is in direct proportion to our ability to trust ourselves and life."

#4 swilystaff

swilystaff

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3941 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 24 November 2020 - 12:21 AM

Dude I was low-key hoping it was edible chalk. I love chalky things so much thank you so much for this

edit: I didn't see this was in the pica section as I saw it on the new topics. I don't know if I have Pica necessarily, but I do love chalk, rocks, dirt, clay, rubber, plastic, etc

• AndThen likes this

#5 beaker 2.0

beaker 2.0

wildly appropriate whore

• Accountability access
  • 4640 posts
  • Locationthe lab

Posted 24 November 2020 - 12:33 AM

"Absolute melt in your mouth goodness. Originally, I thought it would taste like Crayola. Boy, was I surprised! It's smooth velvety with hints of sweetness. Only downside to ordering is living in the U.S. and having to wait for a 2-week delivery."

i believe this review

• AndThen and Nullivorous like this

#6 Nullivorous

Nullivorous

hot single calorie whore near you

• Accountability access
  • 3998 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 12:58 AM

If you poke around, they also sell a wide variety of edible clays too.  While they don't claim much in the way of health benefits for eating chalk, the list of benefits for some of these clays are almost as long as an expanded arm.

Every time I'm about to do a venipuncture for blood, I bite my tongue to say "extend your arm" instead of "expand your arm". That thread is a literal curse forever.

• AndThen likes this

Just let me relapse without judgement

Legit Nutritionist Degree

Inbox always open for questions or memes

The only hurdle to becoming who I want to be is me

My MPA Status Thread

MY ULTIMATE WEIGHT PREDICTION CALCULATOR!! FREE TO USE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hEqFBBhu6Tz6HVK6fiJ_mY_rpRVXDg3eQzacH6qY-NE/edit

Coronavirus Survival Thread:

https://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/3967739-enduring-quarantine-hangouts-tips-and-tricks-galore/

Iconic MPA Threads:

Spoiler

#7 AndThen

AndThen

• Accountability access
  • 13217 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 01:36 AM

"Absolute melt in your mouth goodness. Originally, I thought it would taste like Crayola. Boy, was I surprised! It's smooth velvety with hints of sweetness. Only downside to ordering is living in the U.S. and having to wait for a 2-week delivery."

i believe this review

I was bummed to see that their Chalk eating video, titled  "Sawn edible natural Chalk chunks. Eating chalk. Eat chalk. Eating chalk"  was no longer available because their Youtube account had been terminated.  

• beaker 2.0 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users