• ABC DIARY LOG • - ABC Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

• ABC DIARY LOG •

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 CherryBombshell

CherryBombshell

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Location✰ Asteroid B 612 ✰

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:53 PM

Okay, so I’m gonna be starting the ABC diet except for it might be a modified one that I saw someone make on here. I’ll be posting my weight everyday and how many calories I ate as well as just how I’m feeling about it all. I hope some of you guys want to join in and we can hold each other accountable and write about our experiences on this thread. I’ve never done this low of a calorie intake diet so I’m kinda nervous about wanting to binge but I think if I hold myself accountable on here then I’ll be okay. I’ll post results when I’m done with this diet so hopefully some of you can be motivated to try it. Also, if anyone has any advice for if they’ve done this, I’d appreciate it. Also, if you know of any good pills or vitamins to take while restricting to keep hair loss from happening I’d appreciate if you’d tell me. Also, I know ALL the big holidays are coming up so my plan is to fast the day before each holiday I know that I’ll eat a lot. Good luck everyone. Stay safe out there!
  • akyre likes this

BMI: 21.9

HW: 140 lbs

CW: 131.8 lbs
GW: 100 lbs
UGW: 95 lbs

cherie-currie-young.png?w=584     2.bp_.blogspot.comcherie-currie-1970s-2-

:wub:  :wacko:  :wub:  :wacko:  :wub:

#2 CherryBombshell

CherryBombshell

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 02:51 PM

DAY 1
Weight: 137.6 lbs🤮
Height: 5’5
BMI: 22.9
Calorie goal: 500
Calorie intake: 431.7
Successful day: YES

Morning: So my plan right now is to wait to eat until after like 5 pm or so. I think if I wait until then I can stop the night binges. I hope if I do well today, then I’ll wake up tomorrow a lighter weight. I’ll keep you guys updated.
8 PM: update. Okay so I went to my dad’s house and had a chicken Fajita. It’s only 431.7 calories so I’m thinking I’ll have like a couple tootsie rolls and then call it a night before I decide to binge. Today’s been okay though. I didn’t get that hungry. And I just started my period so I’m hoping that I don’t get cravings. Wish me luck!
Update: I made it!

#3 CherryBombshell

CherryBombshell

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 01:29 AM

DAY 2
Weight: 137.2 lbs🤮
Weight lost: 0.4 lbs
BMI: 22.83
Calorie goal: FAST
Calorie intake: NONE
I’m going to fast today even if It’s not part of the schedule because thanksgiving is tomorrow and I’m trying to prepare myself for all the food that is to come. I will fast the day after Thanksgiving as well to make up for all the food too. I know I can do this and I believe in myself! Your body will do exactly what your mind wants it to do if you tell yourself you’re going to commit to a plan and stick to it.
Update: Wow! I never realized how much self control I had. We made gingerbread houses today and I didn’t have a single bite! My mom ordered pizza and I had none! Successful fast! I’m ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow! My only fear is that I will fall into a binge cycle after Thanksgiving. However, after today I am certain that I can keep control over myself and find the will to fast the day after tomorrow.😁

#4 fatggot

fatggot

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 10:08 AM

We have close stats (don't worry, I know I'm ten pounds heavier) and while I'm not gonna follow this because I don't wanna encourage you, do you mind if I friend you instead? So we can keep up with each other and stuff since we are close (I'm fatter) in stats.

• CherryBombshell likes this

Accountibility: not pro-anything, not here to encourage others

Height: 5'5.75

Highest/Starting Weight: 200 (1.13.2020)

Weight: 145.6

GW: I just wanna take up less space.

"Everyone must suffer one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret."

#5 CherryBombshell

CherryBombshell

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 02:54 PM

We have close stats (don't worry, I know I'm ten pounds heavier) and while I'm not gonna follow this because I don't wanna encourage you, do you mind if I friend you instead? So we can keep up with each other and stuff since we are close (I'm fatter) in stats.

Ofc! I'll friend you right now. Don't worry, your weight right now is close to my HW, so I know you can lose it in no time. We should definitely keep up w each other. :)

#6 CherryBombshell

CherryBombshell

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 03:28 AM

DAY 3
Weight: 136.6 lbs🤮
Weight lost: 1 lbs
BMI: 22.73
Calorie goal: Thanksgiving Binge
Calorie intake: N/A
Successful day: Lol
Haha, today I stuffed myself and I have no regrets! I had a great day with my family and since I fasted yesterday, I pretty much went food crazy. I didn’t count any calories I just focused on my family. One day isn’t going to kill me and I’m not gonna look back on my life to have regrets that I didn’t join in enough or participate with my family. It was a good day and I’m pretty happy about it since I know I won’t get to eat a lot for a while, it was like my last hurrah! Also, I want to clarify, the weight that I log in is always going to be in the morning before I’ve eaten anything. So this morning I was a full pound down in 3 days, but I’m sure tomorrow I’ll have gained some. My plan is, if I’ve gained, then I’m just going to fast and drink a shit ton of water and diet soda. If I just maintained (lol) then I’m gonna do the 100 cals for Friday, or maybe the modified Friday version. It really depends. I reallyyy hope I haven’t gained any bc that would suck but I was sort of a pig today. O well. No regrets! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!🥰

#7 CherryBombshell

CherryBombshell

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 04:32 AM

DAY 4
Weight: 136.2 lbs🤮
Weight lost: 1.4 lbs
BMI: 22.66
Calorie goal: 200
Calorie intake: NONE
Okay, first of all I just wanna say the remaining calories I have left for the week is 600, so I’m just gonna do 200 today, tomorrow, and on Sunday. I’m doing that because after yesterday I don’t think I can just have 100 cals today. Sorry lol. Okay, but let me just prep you guys for this. After the mountains and mountains of food yesterday, I get on the scale this morning to see I haven’t gained anything, but I’ve lost 0.4 more lbs. Excuse me?!?! What?!? Ummm how?!? You know what, this might be a weight fluctuation or a gift from the universe but I’m not gonna question it. I think today will be a breeze honestly. I’m gonna wait until like way late at night to have anything. At least that’s my plan. Hopefully by tomorrow I’ll be below 136. Fingers crossed!
Update: So my friend came over unexpectedly today and we binged the anime, “The Promised Neverland” which is definitely a mesmerizing creation that will keep me up at night. Anyways, my mom got us burgers and I casually shoved it behind me on the couch as I tried to make my friend not notice which he didn’t seem to so, whew... We watched it til about midnight so I really didn’t get a chance to eat anything today so I guess I can split my 200 goal for today over the next two days, so that works out. I hope I’m under 136 tomorrow. That’s my goal. Anyways, goodnight beautiful people and don’t forget to watch a great anime once in a while. xx

#8 CherryBombshell

CherryBombshell

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 01:31 AM

DAY 5
Weight: 134.4 lbs🤮
Weight lost: 3.2 lbs
BMI: 22.36
Calorie goal: 300
Calorie intake: 300
Today was okay, and can you believe it, I literally had no hunger at all. I was planning to fast again today. But anyways, I got on the scale this morning and my goal last night was to be below 136. Well now I’m 134.4. Oh, the sweet wonders of fasting... Okay so today my cal intake was exactly 300. My dad said he was gonna order pizza and I totally freaked but then I looked up the cals and in one slice is just 277 so I was okay. Then for dessert, a Hershey’s kiss(23). I do treat myself, don’t I?😌

#9 CherryBombshell

CherryBombshell

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 12:32 AM

DAY 6
Weight: 133.8 lbs🤮
Weight lost: 3.8 lbs
BMI: 22.26
Calorie goal: 300
Calorie intake: 296.5
Okay I’m going to the mall today with my mom because she asked me to give her a makeover. Which she really doesn’t need tbh. She’s like 41 and people ask if we’re in the same class in school. Anyways, I hope she doesn’t want to eat out. I’ll have to make some lame-ass excuse if she does. I’ve lost 3.8 lbs in less than a week and I’m not gonna screw it up.
Update: Today was a little stressful. My mom kept wanting to get food, so up the excuses came. We bought a shit ton of candy today and it took a lot out of me not to have any. I just remembered how good it felt to get on the scale each morning and see the number lower. I think once you start seeing progress, the more motivated you become. Anyways, today I had a soft taco(180), a few sips of an iced coffee(I just counted it for half - 7.5), and a orange slice from one of those chocolate oranges(40), and three Hershey’s Kisses(23 each), to have a total of 296.5. I did good today and I hope tomorrow I’ve lost some more. More updates to come!

#10 CherryBombshell

CherryBombshell

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:06 AM

DAY 7
Weight: 133.2 lbs🤮
Weight lost: 4.4 lbs
BMI: 22.16
Calorie goal: 400
Calorie intake: 394
I was confused today because when I got on the scale this morning, it said 134 point something. Buttt, then I got on again and it said 133.2 multiple times, so I’m guessing that’s correct. Scales that have two different answers at the same time give me the worst anxiety. Anywaysss, I’ve been doing pretty good with ABC so far. It hasn’t really been that hard. I’ve lost a lot in a short amount of time. I just hate it when my family tries to give me food. I know they’re trying being nice, but I just neeeed to get to my GW. Anyways, successful day! Goodnight!🌿🌸🍄

#11 thisnvmb_girl

thisnvmb_girl

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 01 December 2020 - 03:15 PM

What is an accountability post? I am gonna try the ABC diet and make my own thred ❤ I cant wait to lose weight as fast as that!

all the good girls go to hell..

142 141 140 139 130 137

136 135 134 133 132 131

130 129 128 127

126 125 124 123

122 121 120

119 118 117

116 115

114 113

112 111

bmi: 20.7

height: 5'3

hw.142

lw:117

gw1: 110

gw2: 100

tumblr_nlu738SjOX1rbrys3o3_500.gif

#12 CherryBombshell

CherryBombshell

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 06:25 PM

What is an accountability post? I am gonna try the ABC diet and make my own thred ❤ I cant wait to lose weight as fast as that!

Good luck to you! It really does happen fast with ABC! Stay safe!💕

#13 CherryBombshell

CherryBombshell

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:38 PM

DAY 8
Weight: 132.2 lbs
Weight lost: 5.4 lbs
Calorie goal: 500
Calorie intake: 500
Well, today has been interesting. I just woke up and found that I didn’t lose anything. How nice. Ughhhghgh! I’m so confused! Oh well. I’m gonna keep on track and maybe tomorrow my weight will have gone down.
Update: Okay, it’s 8:30 pm and I’ve already had all my calories for the day. Also, why did no one tell me there are only 2 calories in a mini marshmallow. My mind was blown today. Anyways, I ate exactly up to 500 cals(with the help of mini marshmallows). Honestly I’m nervous. I know it’s only been 8 days, but I honestly feel like I might have hit a plateau. Lollll I’m literally just working myself up for nothing probably. I will probably have dropped at least 0.1 lbs tomorrow. That is literally all I want at this point. I’ll let you guys know tomorrow. I stayed under today! I’ve been proud of myself so far, and I’ve gotten used to the slight discomfort in my stomach. I’m doin good so far! xx

#14 CherryBombshell

CherryBombshell

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 11:50 PM

DAY 9
Weight: 131.8 lbs
Weight lost: 5.8 lbs
BMI: 21.93
Calorie goal: 150
Calorie intake: 149

Okay, so I’m happy! Yesterday I was really worried that I hadn’t lost anything, but I dropped 0.4 more pounds by this morning! Today was supposed to be a fast day but my little sister woke me up with one of those chocolate calendars to count the days to Christmas and she looked so cute that I wasn’t even thinking and I had one. They’re only 11 calories so it doesn’t really bother me. I’m just gonna switch the days around and have 150 cals today, and fast tomorrow. Also, I dropped a BMI point! Ahhhhhh! I’m so so soooo happy! It’s only Day 9 and so much has happened!
Update: It’s 8 PM and I’m gonna go to bed soon because I’ve already eaten all my calories, so I don’t wanna stay up and get tempted to have more. However, I am certain I will not have anything else today. I’ll try to fast tomorrow, although I might just move some things around on the calorie calendar. We’ll see. I’m almost out of the 130s and it happened only in just about 9 days! I’m really happy with my progress so far! Okay, goodnight guys! I hope you’re all happy and safe!

#15 CherryBombshell

CherryBombshell

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 11:15 PM

DAY 10
Weight: 131.8 lbs🤮
Weight lost: 5.8 lbs
BMI: 21.93
Calorie goal: N/A
Calorie intake: N/A
Successful day: uhmmm....
So.. heheheh it’s 3 PM and well...mm how do I put this? Today was supposed to be a fast day and I woke up feeling super light headed. I only had 150 cals yesterday so that probably explains why. I could barely stand. I remember getting in the shower and I felt like I was gonna topple over. My vision kept getting really hazy and I kept having to pause to catch my breath. I decided that there’s no way I can fast today. I was going to just have a premeditated binge day of 800 calories, but at this point I’ve lost count. We’re just gonna call this a cheat day. I know that one day won’t kill me and tomorrow I will be back on track. I’ve lost 5.8 lbs so far and if I gain a little by tomorrow I’m fine with that. I’m definitely not doing the traditional ABC but that’s because it really can be difficult. Tomorrow I’m going to have the allotted 200 calories and I feel good about that. I just needed something in my system. Felt like I was gonna vomit/pass out. If I gain some by tomorrow I’ll just restrict and lose it again. If I’ve maintained then I’ll keep on track. If I’ve lost (lol) then that will be a miracle lmao.

#16 CherryBombshell

CherryBombshell

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 01:33 AM

Day 11
I screwed up...tomorrow is a new day though!

#17 CherryBombshell

CherryBombshell

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 02:57 AM

Day 12
Weight: 134 lbs🤮
Weight lost: 3.6 lbs
BMI: 22.3
Calorie goal: 363
Calorie intake: 362
Okay so I have an idea and it’s just something that I’m going to try out for a week and see the results. Basically, I’ve had two bad days in a row and I want to break the cycle. I’m going to use a random number generator app for a week and it will tell me how many calories I can have for that day. My range will be between 180 and 500. The only exception is on Tuesdays when I see my dad and I just don’t want to restrict on those days. I’m gonna allow myself 800 - 1,000 cals on Tuesdays. I think this will be a lot easier for me and hopefully I’ll see results. If I don’t get good results from this after a week, I’m gonna revert back to the ABC. I only get one random number a day, I can’t change it, and I can’t go over my limit. My limit for today is 363 calories and I don’t plan on going over that. From my two binge days, I gained and now I’m at 134 lbs. not as bad as I thought but I really want to get out of the 130s.
Update: Okay, so I had Halo Top Ice cream(290) and two Hershey’s kisses(46) and one Christmas chocolate(11) and 5 mini marshmallows(15) to get a total of 362. I feel really excited to try out this diet and I hope you guys don’t mind that I’m posting it here. Why I think that this idea is so great is that the goal behind the ABC is not just restriction. It’s keeping your metabolism guessing. I think it would be great to also keep your mind guessing. I won’t know how many calories I can have until I wake up the next day so this is gonna be exciting!

#18 CherryBombshell

CherryBombshell

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 12:06 AM

Day 13
Weight: ? lbs🤮
Weight lost: ? lbs
BMI: ?
Calorie goal: 405
Calorie intake: 403
I didn’t weigh myself today but oh well. I ate under my limit of 405. This is a fun diet because I never know what I’m gonna get the next day. Also, today I wrote a nine page essay for English. I have a system when it comes to this. I wake up. I put a blanket over the window, turn off all the lights, and just write the essay right there in the dark. It just helps me focus. I always write my essays in one day doing this and I always get a good grade. It took me 7 1/2 hours to write this essay today, and I feel like an absolute zombieeeeee butttt hopefully it will be worth it! See u guys tmr!

#19 CherryBombshell

CherryBombshell

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 11:51 PM

Day 14
Weight: 133.2 lbs🤮
Weight lost: 4.4 lbs
Calorie goal: 357
Calorie intake: 357
Hey guys, I just woke up and I weighed myself. I’m glad the number is going back down again. I got 357 for my limit today and I have a plan worked out for what I’m gonna eat. I really wanna go shopping. I’ve been creating this low-cal shopping list and I just wanna buy everything on it! I guess it’s good that my cal goal is lower for today because tomorrow I go to my dad’s house. Okay now here’s the thing. I know I said that I’d eat 800 - 1,000 cals on Tuesdays but here’s what I meant. I’m gonna fast on Tuesdays and then I’m gonna go over there and have dinner. I just don’t want to be stressing about calories or whatever when I see him so that’s why. But the amount of calories I’ll have most likely won’t even reach 800 so I just made it a high number so that I’ll have some room.
Update: I made it through today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users