Will this Mandatory New Member Reading pop-up go away? - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Will this Mandatory New Member Reading pop-up go away?

introduction looking for friends technical difficulties

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 blackcat000

blackcat000

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 24 November 2020 - 06:13 PM

Made a new account, have messaged admins about it, still can't get this stupid new member reading overlay to disappear. Have clicked "go to topic" a thousand times. Have to use an extension on Google Chrome to use the website, but the overlay is still on the page. If anyone has tips on how to gain full functionality to the site, it would be much appreciated.

Anyway...

Female, 30, live in LA, 5'2, 118. Highest weight was 141, lowest 109, Goal weight, 103. Just here looking for community and maybe off-the-internet friends. 

I don't count calories, I don't exercise (except the occasional stretching/walking), I don't purge. I love cooking and learning new recipes, but I'm lazy so I don't do it as often as I'd like. And I occasionally just don't eat, though never for long periods of time, like, more than 24 hrs. 

Anyone in the area/around the same age, feel free to say hello!

~A

Height: 5'2

HW: 140

LW: 109

CW: 120

GW1: 114

GW2: 112

GW3: 110

GW4: 108

GW5: 105

UGW: 103

#2 lyraharpenden

lyraharpenden

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 06:03 PM

I've just had this problem - fixed it by logging in on my phone and posting and then it went away when I refreshed on my laptop.

#3 DeathAngel666

DeathAngel666

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 10:02 PM

It’s happening to me too :/ so I just use my phone for now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: introduction, looking for friends, technical difficulties

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users