ABC Diet / without binging or breaking rules - ABC Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

ABC Diet / without binging or breaking rules

abc diet abcdietresults succesfulldiets completeddiets

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Fixyvan

Fixyvan

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 03:46 AM

Hello guys,

I've always had issues with my body. Don't get me wrong, I really love it no matter what and I know that if it doesn't seem it should, the only one to blame is my low willpower. However, it is not always easy to have a healthy relationship with food as many of us would know. 

My family always jokes about how much I eat and how much I enjoy eating. They never understand how much their words hurt and keep saying harmful things like 'You eat like a man' 'Are you going to eat that?' 'She is pretty but needs to lose weight for sure..'

One time I said to my brother sincerely 'I'm surprise I don't starve myself yet because your words are so saddening that I should've done it to prove myself to you' And he said 'Nah, you love your food just too much so you're safe believe me ;)'

I really want things change. I promise myself to accomplish this diet and gain some disiplin on my food consumption. I hope you would find this motivating or helpful.

I'll try to update you daily.

Lots of love.

Day 1

SW: 139.4 lbs

BMI: 22.9

Calories allowed - comsumed: 100/95

Food dairy:

1 hard boiled egg (77)

1 cucumber (18)

PS: I was binging for 3 weeks so I decided to start with 5th day's calorie since I'm not that hungry.

ABC-SW: 139.4

CW: 139.4

ABC-GW: 119

UGW: 115

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abc diet, abcdietresults, succesfulldiets, completeddiets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users