For those who wear boxer briefs and have a vagina - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

For those who wear boxer briefs and have a vagina

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fatggot

fatggot

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 01:33 PM

I'm wanting to wear boxer briefs but I don't know what inseam length or a good brand to get. Any recommendations? What do you think of them? Also, does the pouch get in the way?

I've seen a lot of vagina-owners in body checks wear them so I thought y'all could be of some help.

Accountibility: not pro-anything, not here to encourage others

Height: 5'5.75

Highest/Starting Weight: 200 (1.13.2020)

Weight: 145.6

GW: I just wanna take up less space.

"Everyone must suffer one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret."

#2 beaker 2.0

beaker 2.0

wildly appropriate whore

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4636 posts
  • Locationthe lab

Posted 27 November 2020 - 01:40 PM

i have boxer briefs for vagina-owners (love that), they're a 4 inch inseam i think, i got a 5 pack off of amazon. i love wearing them to sleep, no wedgies means a better sleep. i don't like wearing them under clothes though. overall a good investment. 

• fatggot likes this

#3 fatggot

fatggot

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 01:52 PM

i have boxer briefs for vagina-owners (love that), they're a 4 inch inseam i think, i got a 5 pack off of amazon. i love wearing them to sleep, no wedgies means a better sleep. i don't like wearing them under clothes though. overall a good investment. 

Thank you, that helps.

(Your signature is so fucking cute.)

• beaker 2.0 likes this

Accountibility: not pro-anything, not here to encourage others

Height: 5'5.75

Highest/Starting Weight: 200 (1.13.2020)

Weight: 145.6

GW: I just wanna take up less space.

"Everyone must suffer one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users