binges that make you think "this isnt gonna be fun" - Page 3 - Bulimia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

binges that make you think "this isnt gonna be fun"

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 chocolatewaif

chocolatewaif

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4585 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 11:51 AM

I don't purge by vomiting but I was hang over throwing up the other day after having eaten beans and rice and (crispy) plantain chips at night to try and stop said hang over. Its been a while since I've been sick like that and I personally don't remember throwing up being this bad, though I've never been a fan of it, which is why my bulimic compensation is over exercise, fasting, and laxatives. 

One, I add jerk seasoning to my food like a condiment so my whole head was on fire as I was throwing up. 

I had pretty much whole red beans getting stuck in and eventually coming out of my nose, having to blow them out afterward. As well as badly chewed plantain chips, but the beans were worst. 

I wanna be special. So fucking special.

Height: 5'5"

Current: 121.5 | Start: 142 | Goal: 120 Ultimate: 110

#42 Hodgeheg500

Hodgeheg500

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 November 2020 - 12:56 PM

Cheese. I don't know why but I do not have the powers to comfortably or happily bring cheese up which sucks... Yet I still always included it and then complain about why I gained weight lol. I struggle with chocolate too, I flush but I don't trust its all out. Cheese is a big hazard for me though. Yet breads and cakes etc are totally fine

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk

Just a chef that doesn't taste the food I serve.

#43 chrissy~

chrissy~

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 02:02 PM

any time i drink milk or have spicy ramen
  • senbei likes this

#44 chrissy~

chrissy~

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 02:05 PM

I had pretty much whole red beans getting stuck in and eventually coming out of my nose, having to blow them out afterward. As well as badly chewed plantain chips, but the beans were worst.

this sounds TERRIBLE oh nooo..

#45 chocolatewaif

chocolatewaif

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4585 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 06:59 PM

this sounds TERRIBLE oh nooo..

Yeah, not fun at all. But its a good motivation to cut down my alcohol intake in addition to food, lol. 

• chrissy~ likes this

I wanna be special. So fucking special.

Height: 5'5"

Current: 121.5 | Start: 142 | Goal: 120 Ultimate: 110

#46 ChangelingQueen

ChangelingQueen

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 09:56 PM

that’s interesting to me because i specifically go out of my way to include fruit when i can because i think it helps me get a lot more out a lot more quickly

same I think it's the natural acidity in fruits. blueberries, strawberries, grapes and apples all "help" my purges.

• below21 likes this

"Come away, O human child! To the waters and the wild/ With a faery, hand in hand,

For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand."

#47 YouTurnOrangesToOJ

YouTurnOrangesToOJ

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Locationouterspace<3

Posted 30 November 2020 - 11:04 PM

noodles that i didnt chew up all the way. when i binge and purge i make sure the noodles are chewed to liquid but uhh dumb me dissociated while eating. 

✩

Look overhead at the stars and the ocean

Foggy emotions, moments, erosion

This supernova could cause a comotion

My minds of the notion, you'll still be my motive

I've been, I've been so fucked in my head

I've been going through phases, I'm just going through phases

#48 Camilo

Camilo

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1040 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 December 2020 - 07:51 AM

when I've fasted for a while and decide to break it with a b/p... then I realise the food doesn't even taste too good... but its too late cause I already started and *have* to finish the food so it's not there later for me to binge on. 

so I'm basically forcing myself to eat food I don't want to only to heave it all up again. gotta love it. 

#49 MmeFate

MmeFate

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1016 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth

Posted 01 December 2020 - 07:55 AM

-Spaghetti, ramen... anything with long noodles. They come out my nose, FUN! ;)

-Anything spicy af burns my throat and nose

-Bread.. the bollus feels like it's going to choke and kill me. It's like giving birth in reverse to a loaf of bread. Fuck that. Chug a lot of water if you must do this and chew well lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users