I don't think I can stop without therapy anymore: Life and times of Rat - Bulimia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

I don't think I can stop without therapy anymore: Life and times of Rat

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Thermodynamic Rat

Thermodynamic Rat

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 02:15 AM

I'm in a really really bad b/p cycle rn. I have b/pd 5+ times a day for the last 2 days,and 1-3 times a day with a brief pause every 1-2 days for several months. Before that it was a few times a week, sometimes every day during some periods. Ever since I got home and have nothing else to do I just....cannot....stop. I either b/p or I don't eat. It just keeps slowly (sometimes quickly! :D) getting worse. My stomach has started to hurt after purging. Sometimes I can eat a normal amount and delay the purging for a bit but inevitably I will regret it enough to try to get it up. How can I fucking lose more weight like this because I'm not going to therapy which means I am going to fucking die and I don't want to die fat. Idk I just feel like if I dropped dead rn people would both know I have an ed but also think I "Failed" at it because I died at a bmi of 22 (or 20 or however long it takes)

Also what should my epitaph be idk

Also I feel like I am exaggerating by calling this a bad b/p cycle because ik some people on here purge like 10 times a day but compared to how I usually am, this is bad.

#2 boolimeeyer

boolimeeyer

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4400 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 08:08 PM

it doesn’t matter how “bad” or often others bp.

your pain, your suffering is valid.
you deserve help, you deserve support, you deserve wellbeing.

rooting for you, solidarity! <3

is there any way you can get help? :)

#3 sewerside

sewerside

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6155 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 06:22 AM

ur valid
u deserve to get help sending all my love

mini-graphics-bats-439012.gif