Who wants to do the Healthy Skinny Girl Diet w me? - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Who wants to do the Healthy Skinny Girl Diet w me?

diet vegan skinny ana

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kimy

kimy

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Locationturkey 🇹🇷

Posted 28 November 2020 - 03:15 AM

Im tired of this restriction/binge cycle. It doesn't bother me so much as we’re in lockdown rn but Im worried it’ll definitely catch up and Ill gain. Instead of fasting/restriction (was planning to fast for 2+ days), Im going to incorporate this diet. My scale at home is dead but the one in this gym I go to works. Ill possibly go tmrw. Last time I weighed I was 148.5 (new milestone but I wanna be at 125 (im 5’8.5))

#2 emilyjm

emilyjm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 December 2020 - 06:57 AM

we are very close to the same weight and have the same goal weight! i’d love to!

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

#3 Absurdrelapse

Absurdrelapse

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 December 2020 - 02:40 PM

I want to! DM me if you’re still interested :)

CW: 179lbs

Height: 6’0

HW/SW: 200lbs

GW1: 187lbs

GW2: 168lbs

GW3: 154lbs

UGW: 133lbs

GW1 to GW2 tracker:

weight.png

#4 Selifka

Selifka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationHalifax

Posted 28 December 2020 - 09:09 PM

Hey there! I actually just started the healthy skinny girl diet to try to lose some weight I put on this past year. I’d love to help each other reach our goals! Just DM!

Height: 5’4”

CW: 140

GW 1: 130

UGW 2: 115

Trying to get back to a weight I was more comfortable with, but also trying to love myself through it. I’m here to support people and be supported. <3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diet, vegan, skinny, ana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users