I’ve been so conflicted about posting my intro. Let me explain. - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

I’ve been so conflicted about posting my intro. Let me explain.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mission.acccepted

mission.acccepted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 02:04 PM

Hey c:

You can call me J. I lurked because I’ve been wanting to lose significant weight since I was 16, I’m now 24. My highest was 220 and ive maintained ~170 give or take 10lbs for TWO YEARS now. I have believed that faster weight loss can be healthy and so many of you have reached goals....even if it’s through an extreme process.. I felt conflicted because I’ve seen how destructive EDs can be, and I would never want to hurt another girl by encouraging that. I can’t live like this anymore though...i feel like a loser and all i dream about is winning.

I’m tired of tasting nothing but defeat.

So I’m done with the excuses. Even if I feel depressed on a daily basis I’m done coping with food and liquor. My plan is to fast until completion, I’d love to post a thread with daily updates. But yea. Hopefully I can meet some like minded people, and I wish absolutely nothing but peace for you all.
  • uselessassholec: likes this

#2 strawberryclouds

strawberryclouds

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1342 posts
  • Locationslowtown

Posted 28 November 2020 - 02:34 PM

welcome !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users