The Covid-19/Acid Reflux diet - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Covid-19/Acid Reflux diet

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 In_training_1

In_training_1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 03:38 PM

?

#2 In_training_1

In_training_1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 04:44 PM

?

#3 Hodgeheg500

Hodgeheg500

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 November 2020 - 04:44 PM

Sorry I can't give money. I am in a different county and lost my job to covid, I have no money sorry

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk

Just a chef that doesn't taste the food I serve.

#4 In_training_1

In_training_1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 04:46 PM

?

#5 In_training_1

In_training_1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 04:49 PM

Do you use white or brown bread? Just asking because I also have been diagnosed with GERD, struggling a lot with restriction at the moment with the elimination diet and having to eat more frequently (I am being tested for a stomach ulcer and nerve damage currently at the same time) you literally sound like my clone though regarding the sleep I also use peanut butter in small amounts for energy as it is nutrient dense and filling in such a small quantity. Always go for organic, palm oil free, no added sugar though. What a fun life with GERD lol.

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk

I live for this comment😂😂
I used white bread as its usually cheaper but aslo because the rest of my family doesn't really care for whole wheat. You should definitely use whole wheat because the white bread is the best with gerd and in some cases can worsen the problem.
  • Hodgeheg500 likes this

#6 In_training_1

In_training_1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 05:03 PM

#7 In_training_1

In_training_1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 05:11 PM

?

#8 Pepsi_Smokes

Pepsi_Smokes

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 06:21 PM

Honestly you should apologize for asking people for money dude, kinda rude...

#9 In_training_1

In_training_1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 03:32 AM

?

#10 In_training_1

In_training_1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 03:32 AM

?

#11 206piecesofme

206piecesofme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 05:28 AM

Not to be that person, but it does actually say in the MPA community guidelines (number 8 to be exact) not to ask for money or financial aid.
Just so no fights break out here or anything :/

I completely understand what it's like to struggle for money, and have to struggle with Gerd as well. I hope that somehow you're able to find a way to manage it so it doesn't consume your life. It's horrible..

#12 In_training_1

In_training_1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 10:38 AM

Not to be that person, but it does actually say in the MPA community guidelines (number 8 to be exact) not to ask for money or financial aid.
Just so no fights break out here or anything :/

I completely understand what it's like to struggle for money, and have to struggle with Gerd as well. I hope that somehow you're able to find a way to manage it so it doesn't consume your life. It's horrible..

Idk what u mean by that,If you dont wanna be that person then dont do something that makes u that person. However thank you for respectfully notifying me about my break in the guidelines. Ill have to reread them again so this doesn't happen in the future

#13 Pepsi_Smokes

Pepsi_Smokes

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 05:02 PM

Idk what u mean by that,If you dont wanna be that person then dont do something that makes u that person. However thank you for respectfully notifying me about my break in the guidelines. Ill have to reread them again so this doesn't happen in the future

I don’t want to be that person is a nice way of saying, They uncharacteristically have to tell you what you’re doing is wrong, because even they can’t let you do it, even they whom don’t get involved in these things. In other words what you did is that bad. You should apologize to everyone instead of being condescending. There’s people literally sleeping in the street starving, and you have the luxury of being able to go online to post about your daily meals, and are begging for money. Nobody respects that.

#14 In_training_1

In_training_1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 06:08 PM

I don’t want to be that person is a nice way of saying, They uncharacteristically have to tell you what you’re doing is wrong, because even they can’t let you do it, even they whom don’t get involved in these things. In other words what you did is that bad. You should apologize to everyone instead of being condescending. There’s people literally sleeping in the street starving, and you have the luxury of being able to go online to post about your daily meals, and are begging for money. Nobody respects that.

Just because i have a phone doesnt mean i live a life a luxury and last i checked the "meals" i post about are of me starving myself BECAUSE my family doesnt make enough money to buy enough food for everyone in the house just because im not suffering at the bottom of the barrel doesnt mean im not suffering. I wasnt being condescending. You were being insensitive. I give people the same amout of respect they give me. From the moment you decided to comment on my post you were disrespectful, so that is what i gave you. The person who originally said this was respectful to me, my situation, and the website, so i thanked them and removed this post out of mutual respect for THAT person. If you want an apology, go somewhere else. I have an eating disorder in which i CHOOSE to starve myself, but my family doesnt and they need food.
Im going to keep the person anonymous because they asked me to, but someone saw my posts and instead of leaving a comment they messaged me and showed me food distribution locations in my area. HOWEVER LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT. There is a global pandemic going on and i live in a state where there are a high number of cases. Not only are hard working people losing jobs, but with the state of things its virtually impossible to get a job now. You DO NOT know me i could be homeless or living in a shelter. I could be up to my neck in back rent and bills. You can not say you know me or my struggles because i have access to the internet and a cellular device. If you didnt like what i did you couldve kept scrolling but you chose to TRY and bully me by belittle my struggles.

Im not apologizing because you're a classicist.

#15 In_training_1

In_training_1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 06:18 PM

Honestly you should apologize for asking people for money dude, kinda rude...

Im not apologizing. Yesterday, i deleted as much of the post as the website would allow me. Get over it😪

#16 Pepsi_Smokes

Pepsi_Smokes

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 07:01 PM

Im not apologizing. Yesterday, i deleted as much of the post as the website would allow me. Get over it😪

I know you won’t apologize. Gerd is caused by eating too much, so you don’t have any financial troubles buying food. You thought you could come here lose some weight, and see if people here would also pay for your toys and things you like in real life while you’re at it. I don’t expect an apology from a scamming snake like you Lol. I don’t need to get over anything, just thought I’d point it out so no one falls for your disgusting ploy. Now I’m done here. 😉

#17 In_training_1

In_training_1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 08:53 PM

I know you won’t apologize. Gerd is caused by eating too much, so you don’t have any financial troubles buying food. You thought you could come here lose some weight, and see if people here would also pay for your toys and things you like in real life while you’re at it. I don’t expect an apology from a scamming snake like you Lol. I don’t need to get over anything, just thought I’d point it out so no one falls for your disgusting ploy. Now I’m done here. 😉

So ur clearly not a doctor because people dont just get gerd by eating or being overweight. It can be caused by eating something yes but not necessarily because of weight, meaning that someone with good weight can get it. It can be caused by consuming an ingredient ur allergic to or in my case because i tried to commit suicide when i was 16 by taking all the medicines in my medicine cabinet. Once again u are assuming u know someone based of nothing. Ive been a member of this website since i was 14(with a different account) and have commented and made my own posts about having gerd for years on this website and others. People like you disgust me, u assume that everything that people do is because they have some underhanded agenda, when in reality it ur own trust issues that u got from an ex of urs😪 dont project ur hate on to me or others. Its unsightly. I removed my post because it went against community guidelines, and for no other reason. U think u know everything about everyone because of what others have done to you. Btw assuming that i got gerd cause im heavy is called fat shaming. Dont you have something else better to do then waste space on a post thats been dead for over 24hrs😪
  • catgomeow likes this

#18 In_training_1

In_training_1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 09:23 PM

I know you won’t apologize. Gerd is caused by eating too much, so you don’t have any financial troubles buying food. You thought you could come here lose some weight, and see if people here would also pay for your toys and things you like in real life while you’re at it. I don’t expect an apology from a scamming snake like you Lol. I don’t need to get over anything, just thought I’d point it out so no one falls for your disgusting ploy. Now I’m done here.

I do find it ironic that u said i came here to lose some weight when ive seen some of ur previous posts. Sounds like ur self projecting once again.

And anyways like i said in my post i deleted the post at this point ur just quoting me cause ur bored and want the last say and it shows everytime u reply get a hobby. Make ur own post. Just stop commenting on dead posts☺ if u want to actually do something kind try working urself xoxo

#19 ~Goddess Annea~

~Goddess Annea~

Namaslayer

• Super Moderators
  • 13577 posts
  • Locationeatingdisordercentral.com

Posted 01 December 2020 - 10:54 PM

In the future, please report any posts where a member is soliciting money (or breaking any of the site's rules) and let a mod handle. Because they way you attempted to handle it was a fail.

Lots of times people make posts requesting money or links to a gofundme for many reasons, and we simply remove those posts and explain to OP it's against the rules. Problem solved. Your ongoing comments insisting on an apology, being judgmental about someone's situation based on one random post on mpa during a fucking GLOBAL PANDEMIC and then resorting to personal attacks is just extra shitty.

I mean, this is a weird and stressful and fucked up time for the entire world and obviously this impacts each one of us in multiple and different ways, so let's just chill. I honestly cannot believe this thread wtf

As of July 1, 2018, you can primarily find me on:

eatingdisordercentral.com

If anyone has issues with anything related to EDC, please send me a PM here instead of creating a thread about any EDC issues on MPA. I am still here helping members and doing what I can, so let's be respectful of MPA and not spam the forums here with issues or complaints about EDC. Please PM me directly and I am happy to help. <3

~Namaste~

#20 ~Goddess Annea~

~Goddess Annea~

Namaslayer

• Super Moderators
  • 13577 posts
  • Locationeatingdisordercentral.com

Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:02 PM

Just because i have a phone doesnt mean i live a life a luxury and last i checked the "meals" i post about are of me starving myself BECAUSE my family doesnt make enough money to buy enough food for everyone in the house just because im not suffering at the bottom of the barrel doesnt mean im not suffering. I wasnt being condescending. You were being insensitive. I give people the same amout of respect they give me. From the moment you decided to comment on my post you were disrespectful, so that is what i gave you. The person who originally said this was respectful to me, my situation, and the website, so i thanked them and removed this post out of mutual respect for THAT person. If you want an apology, go somewhere else. I have an eating disorder in which i CHOOSE to starve myself, but my family doesnt and they need food.
Im going to keep the person anonymous because they asked me to, but someone saw my posts and instead of leaving a comment they messaged me and showed me food distribution locations in my area. HOWEVER LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT. There is a global pandemic going on and i live in a state where there are a high number of cases. Not only are hard working people losing jobs, but with the state of things its virtually impossible to get a job now. You DO NOT know me i could be homeless or living in a shelter. I could be up to my neck in back rent and bills. You can not say you know me or my struggles because i have access to the internet and a cellular device. If you didnt like what i did you couldve kept scrolling but you chose to TRY and bully me by belittle my struggles.

Im not apologizing because you're a classicist.

I am locking your thread as it's against the rules to solicit money for any reason on MPA for everyone's safety. Thanks for deleting your post once you learned it was against the rules. Sorry I didn't get here earlier to handle this thread.

I want to apologize for the hurtful comments of @pepsi-smokes and feeling like you had to defend yourself from their comments without even knowing you/your situation. Definitely not okay.

It does make me happy to read that another member here sent you info on resources near you for food. We've seriously all got to support each other through this weird time. 

As of July 1, 2018, you can primarily find me on:

eatingdisordercentral.com

If anyone has issues with anything related to EDC, please send me a PM here instead of creating a thread about any EDC issues on MPA. I am still here helping members and doing what I can, so let's be respectful of MPA and not spam the forums here with issues or complaints about EDC. Please PM me directly and I am happy to help. <3

~Namaste~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users