olaplex routine? overall hair improvement? - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

olaplex routine? overall hair improvement?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 reef shark

reef shark

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • Locationʇlınɓ

Posted 29 November 2020 - 04:07 PM

from now on, i plan on only straightening or blow-drying my hair for special occasions or when i get my hair cut. 

tbh i feel like i'm gonna regret anymore damage i put my hair through, so i'm tryna find good ways to (not necessarily reverse), but help prevent further damage. 

i bought some more Olaplex stuff though...

i have the shampoo + conditioner from a while ago, but i don't plan on using them because they dried out my hair 

and i recently bought:

2x olaplex no. 0

2x olaplex no.3

1x olaplex no.6

1x olaplex no.7

my current routine has been washing my hair 2/3 times a week, using no.0 and no.3 together as instructed, rinsing, shampoo, conditioner, no.6, and then using no.7 

does anyone have an olaplex routine? even if it's not for a specific hair type. if so, did your hair feel less damaged (if u feel comfortable sharing of course)? 

Spoiler

Spoiler

she/her || 18

#2 skinnyblinder

skinnyblinder

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 29 November 2020 - 04:13 PM

I've only used nr 3. What I do is make my hair wet before I go to bed (I just run a thick hairbrush under the tap and then brush it through my hair and keep doing that until it's thoroughly wet). Then I sleep with it in my hair overnight and wash it out in the shower when I shampoo. 

Not sure leaving it in overnight actually does that much, but it doesn't do any harm and the stuff is expensive so I want to make sure I get the most out of it

• reef shark likes this

SW: 72 kg = 159 lbs       CW: 59.2 kg = 130.5 lbs       UGW: 45 kg = 99 lbs

Feet together, thighs apart. 

The collarbones are where we start. 

Count the ribs and feel the hips, 

That's what makes us skinny, bitch. 

tumblr_n4u2bkq50Q1ts7f01o1_500.gif

#3 Mavi111

Mavi111

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 11:58 PM

I use number 3 every 2 weeks or so but For the past 5+ years I’ve only flat ironed my hair 1-2 times a year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users