Hi! I’m new :) - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Hi! I’m new :)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jjjjjjmmmgg53

jjjjjjmmmgg53

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 05:13 PM

Sooooo I really hate my body since forever and I’ve literally had body dysmorphia for as long as I remember. I struggle, as I reckon many of you do too, with the way I look, the way clothes fit on me, what I eat, etc.. etc... I’ve had my ed for 5.5 years, relapsing rn and reaching to a point where I can’t keep binging, feeling guilty, restricting, and so on, without getting the hell out of my current weight, which has been the same for probably a year and a half. It’s been hard during quarantine.. I’m glad I finally decided to join this community bc I’ve never had anyone that actually gets it, so at least I won’t feel so lonely.
  • ribb0ne likes this

#2 jjjjjjmmmgg53

jjjjjjmmmgg53

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 05:30 PM

Changing the subject, I’m mad about movies, music, art and literature... I would love to be a writer one day, I’m a Potterhead, my favorite band is Fleetwood Mac and my taste in cinema varies from Toy Story and Star Wars to Parasite and Lady Bird haha idk.

#3 coldthin

coldthin

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2755 posts
  • LocationThe secret Tenth Circle of Hell ( Walmart )

Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:54 PM

Hi, welcome to the forum. I hope it'll make you feel less lonely,  I know that's the case for me I always feel understood and welcome here :)

gallery_603345_69913_311266.gif

they / them  or  he / him

my tumblr :-)

my thread  ^u^

Spoiler

stats under spoiler

gallery_603345_69913_2247.png

#4 jjjjjjmmmgg53

jjjjjjmmmgg53

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 05:37 PM

Thanks <3

#5 XoREJ_91

XoREJ_91

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 06:32 PM

Welcome!

#6 jjjjjjmmmgg53

jjjjjjmmmgg53

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 02:35 PM

Thanks <3

#7 Anarkissed

Anarkissed

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationSitting on a Porcelain Throne

Posted 08 December 2020 - 11:11 PM

Welcome to MPA! :)

• jjjjjjmmmgg53 likes this

Grief is the price we pay for love.
                                                                                                         giphy.gif
                                                                                                                                                       5'5"
                                                                                                                                                       28
                                                                                                                                                  EDNOS

175 160 150 140 130 125 120 115 110 100
                                                                                                                                                (CW:
138)

Binge Phase           

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users