Easiest things to purge - Page 2 - Bulimia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Easiest things to purge

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 JMD

JMD

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:47 AM

I find if you make homemade bread with cake flour ( texture isn't fluffy but it's still good bread for sandwhiches and toast) it comes up like..nothing else. Almost as easy as ice cream, as long as you have some liquids but it doesn't clump at all like regular bread. Use It for pizza dough and it tastes and cooks exactly the same as regular dough don't notice a difference, comes up easily too.
I made pizza with it last night and it took maybe 4 minutes to purge with no real clumps. Alot easier

#22 Diet_Coke_Head

Diet_Coke_Head

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 01:51 AM

I find if you make homemade bread with cake flour ( texture isn't fluffy but it's still good bread for sandwhiches and toast) it comes up like..nothing else. Almost as easy as ice cream, as long as you have some liquids but it doesn't clump at all like regular bread. Use It for bread dough and it tastes and cooks exactly the same as regular dough don't notice a difference, comes up easily too.
I made pizza with it last night and it took maybe 4 minutes to purge with no real clumps. Alot easier

Came here to say this!!!
  • JMD likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users