pain under left boob - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

pain under left boob

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 IceAndFiya

IceAndFiya

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2826 posts
  • LocationBeside the Flying Spaghetti monster

Posted 30 November 2020 - 11:30 AM

Anyone else get this pain? It doesn't usually last this long. It's been going on for 30 mins, but only when I breathe. It's usually a quick pain that goes away instantly. SOMETIMES it lasts like 5 mins but, never this long before. I have a faster-then-normal heart rate (rests at around 90) when it goes below 75 I feel wonky and like I'm going to pass out, but it's relatively normal for me rn. it just H U R T S. idk what to do :C I have an arrhythmia, a minor one, but it's there. So idk want to go to the hospital just to be sent home with a "everything looks normal for you" like I have in the past. Does this happen to any of you? At what point should I be concerned?

edit: it's a sharp stabbing pain

Let Me Die

Lw: 99 (BMI 16.5)

Hw: 185 (BMI 30.8)

SW: 173.6 (BMI 28.9)

CW: 164.6 (BMI 27.4)

Gw1: 125 (BMI 20.5)

Gw2: 100 (BMI 16.6)

Ugw: 90 (BMI 15.0)

Height: 5'5"

waist: 31in

hips: 45in 

bust: 35in

pwdMm4.png

22 years old

Currently working on getting a MD and PHD in emergency medicine 

R E L A P S I N G

accountability 

Diagnosed depression, anxiety, dyslexia,  ADHD, OCD, PTSD, bipolar 2 traits, borderline and anorexia (w/ orthorexiaa), schizophrenia, alexithymia

Diagnosed Ibs-m, orthostatic hypotention and NF1

self-harm (cutting, scratching) Days clean: 2

Last sh date: 3/1/20

On vyvanse 50 Paxil CR 50mg, ablify 15mg, lamictal 150mg am and 150mg pm, Trazadone 300mg, ambien 5mg

♡03/14/19♡

~Take my hand and give me a reason to start again~

My silence is my loudest cry for help

3bb897934668794ec5295cab77e5a09a6f53bc76

oh i wish that i could fly

way up in the sky

like a bird so high

oh i might just try

oh i might just try

#2 Lisajayne93

Lisajayne93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1781 posts
  • LocationWestern Australia

Posted 30 November 2020 - 11:49 AM

I’ve had pain like that a few times but I didn’t check my heart rate. Kind of felt like it was coming from between my sternum bone and my back and was super sharp the deeper I breathed in or sat in different positions. All the times I had it was relatively soon after eating - I did some googling and just put it down to indigestion but I don’t actually know if it was that or something else so I’m probably not much help! Haven’t had it since then tho it only happened 3 or 4 times over the span of maybe 3 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • IceAndFiya likes this

HW: 67kg | LW: 43kg | CW: 46kg | GW: 44kg

#3 tove lo

tove lo

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 30 November 2020 - 12:23 PM

I don't really have much advice other than that I experience this too from time to time, much worse when I'm using stimulants and or restricting. I have had EKGs done but if you don't experience that pain at the time of the EKG there's a good chance it won't come up on the scan or whatever. There's a different test you can do where you wear a heart monitor for 24 hours or something like that and that may catch any inconsistencies more accurately...I hear you about not wanting to waste your time/money. I've gone to the ER a few times and they pretty much always just tell me I'm fine, give me a valium, and then bill me $400... Kill me haha
  • IceAndFiya likes this

#4 eggrolls74

eggrolls74

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 09:37 PM

BRO i get this too. i gave it rn. it hurts so so so badly and idk what to do
  • IceAndFiya likes this

#5 Auditore

Auditore

One of the Whores

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5932 posts
  • Locationtx

Posted 01 December 2020 - 09:44 PM

I get it on both my right and left side from time to time, it'll usually only last like 30sec though and is only when I inhale.

I've gotten to the point of where I'm just like "Eh, if I die I die."

• IceAndFiya likes this

nU14Dpl.png

HfqT1Vv.gif

-------------------------

[height - 5'5.5"]

[cw - 121.0lbs lol | bmi - 19.8]

[lw - 110lbs | bmi - 18]

[gw - 90 to 100lbs | bmi - 14.7 to 16.4]

accountability | thinspo thread
ed insta

-------------------------

#6 viralrat

viralrat

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 12:33 AM

I guess we're all probably fine? I guess it's more common than I thought,I get this quite a bit too. I've had full heart workups and it's never showed anything, so I don't know what it could be

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
  • IceAndFiya likes this

#7 Prim Poppy

Prim Poppy

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2393 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 08:37 AM

Yes, I've been experiencing this off and on lately. My anxiety about it seems to make it worse.
  • IceAndFiya likes this

#8 I_need_to_get_better

I_need_to_get_better

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 02:42 AM

Anyone else get this pain? It doesn't usually last this long. It's been going on for 30 mins, but only when I breathe. It's usually a quick pain that goes away instantly. SOMETIMES it lasts like 5 mins but, never this long before. I have a faster-then-normal heart rate (rests at around 90) when it goes below 75 I feel wonky and like I'm going to pass out, but it's relatively normal for me rn. it just H U R T S. idk what to do :C I have an arrhythmia, a minor one, but it's there. So idk want to go to the hospital just to be sent home with a "everything looks normal for you" like I have in the past. Does this happen to any of you? At what point should I be concerned?
edit: it's a sharp stabbing pain

This happens to me all the time but the doctors can't find anything wrong! It's really frustrating. Because I'll just me minding my own business and then the pain goes teehee sTaBbY sTaBbY.
  • IceAndFiya likes this

#9 addicted

addicted

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 December 2020 - 02:59 AM

For me that’s my back tension/pain. My physiotherapist said that this sharp piercing pain most likely stems from my pack pain which wanders to the front, to my ribcage. I also had an EKG and my heart was fine.
  • IceAndFiya likes this

Dwayne:I wish i could just sleep until I was eighteen and skip all this crap-high school and everyting-just skip it...

Frank:Do you know who Marcel Proust is?

Dwayne:He's the guy you teach.

Frank:Yeah.French writer .Total loser.Never had a real Job.Unrequited love affairs.Gay.Spend 20 years writing a book almost no one reads.But he's probably also the greatest writer since Shakespeare.Anyway,he uh...he gets down to the end of his life, he Looks back and decides that all those years he suffered , those were the best years of his life , 'cause they made him who he was.All those years he was happy?You know , total waste.Didn't learn a Thing.So , if you sleep until you're eighteen....Ah, think of the suffering you're gonna miss.I mean high school?High school-those are your prime suffering years .You don't get better suffering than that.

-Little miss sunshine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users