Worst job you’ve had - Page 2 - Age 20+ - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Worst job you’ve had

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 NLP

NLP

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3020 posts

Posted 23 October 2021 - 02:20 PM

As so called secretary in a craphole stove enamelling workshop.

They fkkd me over on the wages we agreed on.  Ditto weekly hours.   Ditto holiday leave 

It was a freezing cold office, vermin running around everywhere and had to use communal toilets 50yds down a yard, shared with the local nearby factories

And the director gave me a lift home, pulled in for a drink and told me he had found a swinging forum and thought I'd like to go with him posing as his wife (because his real wife didn't like sex.  Surprise!)

All in a day's work people!

Functioning dysfunctionally

#22 paranoid.android

paranoid.android

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 24 October 2021 - 09:29 AM

My situation is similar

Really sorry to hear about that, hopefully we’ll both see better things in the future.

tumblr_mjehcvtQMH1r6u9rlo1_250.gif

Talk to me as I am sleeping, hold me while I'm dreaming

Accountability

D0NYp0.png

#23 ravenguything

ravenguything

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 07:14 AM

Worked at a bar once when I was 19. It was only every other weekend but wow I do not recommend doing night shifts when you're in school. Absolutely fucked up my grades. The pay was shit considering it was a night shift. The worst part is I wasn't even a bartender I was the "glass baby" as we call it in my country so I went out to the table to pick up glasses and then washed them. Right behind the dishwasher were the stairs to the basement with no rail so you had to be really careful to not fall while working. In the end they fired me not officially but just by kicking me out of the facebook group without saying anything

151 cm

HW: 69 kg (BMI 30,3 <_<)

CW: 59.5

GW1: 59

GW2: 56 (BMI 24,6!)

GW3: 54

GW4: 52

GW5: 50 (for now)

Accountability

#24 succugirl

succugirl

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Location·˚ ₊ʚ♡ɞ₊˚·

Posted 02 November 2021 - 07:42 PM

I once worked a temp internship job as an assistant for this "feminist" woman who runs her own business offering finance masterclass-type programs to help people save $, but they were all like >$3,000+ & she was a real wench.

She only cared about business and this was around the time of my 21st birthday, my long-lived leopard gecko got sick and died a couple days before my 21st birthday and I called in to tell her that I couldn't come in because I was grieving a pet death. She treated my leopard gecko's death as something miniscule and completely did not care that my gecko died by her tone and what she said on the phone. She was terrible.

Never again, curse that woman.. :/

kitty ཻུ۪
˚。⋆ bmi: 18.8 ˚

:;(∩´﹏`∩);:
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊✧°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥✧‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

height: 160cm | 5'3"

sw: 52kg | 114.6lbs
cw: 48.2kg | 106.2lbs
gw: 45kg | 99.2lbs
ugw: 40kg | 90lbs

#25 river song.

river song.

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts
  • Locationtime and relative dimension in space

Posted 02 November 2021 - 07:43 PM

I worked at an AT&T retail location for a while and I had to leave to go to Renfrew. The job was so toxic that Renfrew didn't want to discharge me until I quit lol 

We’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

giphy.gif

she/her
💜💖💙

accountability

#26 rosehiptea

rosehiptea

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 17 November 2021 - 05:18 AM

Getting paid to annoy people into doing a donation subscription for WWF.

My Accountability Thread :) 124kg going 88kg (Obese to Overweight)

Hahahhaha, we are humans and thus have feelings. That makes all of us beautiful with our imperfections. Your thoughts (mind) control your emotions so control your mind to control your feelings. 

a44bed7b4a29100083f11fabbf097181.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users