Nonya's Tiny Corner - Page 2 - The Happy Place - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Nonya's Tiny Corner

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 nonyabusnass

nonyabusnass

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 23 January 2021 - 02:23 PM

So, I just had this massive, "oh, well I'm an idiot," moment when I was trying figure why in the flying hell I was wasting so much hash and why it was because of this new crystal pipe I got. Apparently I forgot how pipes work, and the bulb hadn't lit up yet, because it just dawned on me that there's a choke hole.

Lol, it do be like that sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

#22 nonyabusnass

nonyabusnass

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1885 posts

Posted 24 January 2021 - 01:47 PM

I am sooooo close to finishing up my Golden Elk painting, but I'm also really sad that it's almost done, because I'm really enjoying painting it. I've got a new one already set up, and I took the photo of myself for the pose set up a few days ago.

It's called, "The Wasting", and it details how I feel about being trapped with this fucking stupid condition and gaining and losing and gaining and losing. Once it's done, I'll happily post it on here in full resolution for everyone to share, but it will be watermarked.

So, if you'd like to share it once it's completed without the watermark, you must contact me to do so.

Wasting probably won't be completed for at least three months, but it depends on how long I feel like working on it. It's hard to guage. I'm posting a bit of an unfinished detail from my current painting. The smoke coming from the burner, and the hourglass, which definitely isn't completed yet, took me like three hours yesterday.

I'm going to redo the body fill outs and shading, because I'm not happy about it, and see what I can do to fix it. I'm so close to being finished!7f96484275c6122433d80fc791c10610.jpg

#23 nonyabusnass

nonyabusnass

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1885 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:57 AM

I finished it. I'm finally done. After so many hours, and little details, and sitting on a stool that is definitely going to be reupholstered, I finally finished my painting! Now? We're going digital!7e3377cdbebce4e41c4a1ab2e625cc6a.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users