Going Through the Lean Cuisine Website, and I Almost Freaked Out - Food - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Going Through the Lean Cuisine Website, and I Almost Freaked Out

anorexia ednos lean cuisine life cuisine website food menu anxiety

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kaybug150

Kaybug150

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2395 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 11:41 PM

I've always been terrible at math and calculating portion sizes, so I often stick to foods where I am given a specific amount, and am thus able to count the calories much easier. Because of this, I am a fan of Lean Cuisine (and because LC allows me to eat cheese pizza without feeling too guilty and disgusting).

My father is supposedly coming over tomorrow, and he always brings me groceries for the week, meaning I have to have my list written out the day of. I was going through the Lean Cuisine website, looking to see if I wanted my usual stand-bys, or something new, and a bunch of the meals were missing. This made me anxious, since LC is some of my few safe foods, and I was scared they had removed all the things I actually eat. (I don't like meat, especially microwaved meat, so all my meals are the meatless vegetarian ones.) I was panicking, trying to figure out where everything had gone.

Then I realized I was on a website labeled "Life Cuisine", not "Lean Cuisine".  I guess they've added a new meal subsection, with a new lineup of foods for the new year.

Thanks for not starving me, Lean Cuisine!  :lol:

• never3nough and TheBigRedMachine<3 like this

I have before - I will again.

The scale doesn't lie - people do

HW: 123

LW: 99

CW: 116

GW1: 105

GW2: 99

UGW: 95 / 88

​There's a room inside your gut

​Close the door and keep it shut

​Let no daylight enter in

And the punishment begin

Emptiness is pure. Starvation is the cure.

#2 TheBigRedMachine<3

TheBigRedMachine<3

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 January 2021 - 02:48 PM

Not Lean Cuisine, but my all time favorite frozen food used to be Smart One's Fettuccine Alfredo.   I do my own cooking now but every now and then I get a frozen dinner and still enjoy them.

Glad you were able to find your meals!! 

Weight: 

SW: 144.4 (around 1/13/2021)

CW: 141.8 (1/26/2021)

Highest weight: 178

Lowest weight: 110

"Stable" weight: 135-140

Current Goal = 120 pounds 

UGW = 110

**PSA - my user name is in reference to my favorite wrestler... starting to think it may be interpreted as something else... :)

"This is just a courtesy call, this is just a matter of policy.  This is just an act of kindness to let you know that your time is up" - Courtesy Call.  Sixx AM

#3 Kaybug150

Kaybug150

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2395 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 04:50 PM

Not Lean Cuisine, but my all time favorite frozen food used to be Smart One's Fettuccine Alfredo.   I do my own cooking now but every now and then I get a frozen dinner and still enjoy them.

Glad you were able to find your meals!!

I used to absolutely love Smart Ones three-cheese ziti.

I have before - I will again.

The scale doesn't lie - people do

HW: 123

LW: 99

CW: 116

GW1: 105

GW2: 99

UGW: 95 / 88

​There's a room inside your gut

​Close the door and keep it shut

​Let no daylight enter in

And the punishment begin

Emptiness is pure. Starvation is the cure.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anorexia, ednos, lean cuisine, life cuisine, website, food, menu, anxiety

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users