700-800 cals a day and weight plateau. - Page 2 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

700-800 cals a day and weight plateau.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Daisy89

Daisy89

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:48 AM

I think (my memory is shit) I stayed the same for 5 days in total. I’m back there again right now, and it’s been I think 4 days ‍♀

Back there meaning, another plateau, but this time a few lb lighter. I’m just reminding myself everyday that the drop *will* come..,

#22 bellainsonne

bellainsonne

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 07:38 AM

To me it took 4 days, higher intake was yesterday and drop today. Still I need to drop more, I wanna arrive at 52

Height: 5'6

HW: 140

CW: 122 - (28.12.2020)

UltimateGW: 107

GW: 130 (reach!) - 120 - 114 - 110 - 107

#23 wisteryuu

wisteryuu

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Locationpopping in the microwave

Posted 14 January 2021 - 07:44 AM

god plateaus suck. i've been on 100 cals a day and had a plateau for over 3 days before. the only thing that works for me is either waiting a while, upping my intake by a couple hundred calories for a day or two and then reducing right after, or fasting for a few days and then going right back. it makes no sense to me when it happens tbh.

either way unless you're miscalculating you'll need to drop eventually, so just hang in there.
  • bellainsonne likes this

お構いにゃ~く ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

your ED is valid no matter what bmi you are

i love you & i support your recovery 

accountability

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users