any anime character that triggers you? - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

any anime character that triggers you?

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#1 Lindemann

Lindemann

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts
  • Locationwhere the wild roses grow

Posted 11 January 2021 - 07:59 AM

girl i don't even watch or adore animes that much but nana osaki..... i just watched like four episodes of nana and..... what a skinny legend. my goal bmi and her's are almost the same and it triggers me more than anything lmao. i'm not even an otaku, i hate animation whyyyy

we stan a skinny legend, and her bmi is my ug bmi <3

they chose someone skinny af for the movie adaptation of it as well, she was a cutie too <3

4c024b2e1d762b125ed4d68a61a966bf--nana-mnana-03_web.jpg

• Catiekitt, Anamia., ¥o-landi and 6 others like this

"nothing really bothers her, she just wants to love herself."     

b1iVASm.gif 

xp9cDCA.gif

#2 juul

juul

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 08:09 AM

YEP! my profile picture, ibuki mioda and also kirigiri from danganronpa. I love both of these characters to death but they do trigger me a LOT. Im not super mad about it because these are great characters but I wish anime would stop providing the weights and heights of characters that are severely underweight lol

• twish, Lindemann, BichImmaCow and 2 others like this

I hate this fucking website but I love all of you lmao

#3 BichImmaCow

BichImmaCow

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationThe fridge

Posted 11 January 2021 - 08:18 AM

Yuup, my girl Shiro from Deadman Wonderland was my original thinspo as a kid 

Thanks anime :'))

wH2mBCH.jpg

• Fvck., sailormoonlegs, thinspo.girl and 6 others like this

~StAy SaFe LoVeLiEs~

iTVhm5.png

Spoiler

#4 hobbit

hobbit

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4352 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth

Posted 11 January 2021 - 08:30 AM

L from death note no doubt 

• hentai, Female, 2BeThinEnough and 20 others like this

165cm/5'4.5   CW: 46.7kg/103lbs   LW: 38kg/84lbs   GW: 45kg/100lbs

RdqlFQ5.gif

#5 Female

Female

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2382 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 11 January 2021 - 10:14 AM

Hisoka and illumi adcfe1833f9624d0aa9d1fac742723bb.jpgb62a4fdc53883d176355b6dab1154dac.jpg

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk
  • hentai, young_wurdsmith, kkonminambishonen and 6 others like this
Spoiler

#6 hentai

hentai

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1079 posts
  • Locationhell

Posted 11 January 2021 - 11:06 AM

shigaraki from mha

sent from hell
  • Macaria, Monster Man, katsukib and 4 others like this

he/him

5'4

eed0ddb0c17572f372d35d6c8bff647e.gif

#7 PhattSticc

PhattSticc

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationFloridian Hell

Posted 11 January 2021 - 11:10 AM

All of the main Death Note characters, they all got BMIs under 17.5. Why all these characters severely underweight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • MissMisa, Lindemann, scarecrows and 1 other like this

Stats:

Spoiler
 giphy.gif

#8 dancingontheborderline

dancingontheborderline

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1800 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 January 2021 - 11:15 AM

Yuno, she's not even underweight as far as I know but something about her just triggers me

e4b58b1dbfdc09680f2641363162838b.gif68d54b26b359952cacadad43d6f92c50.gif

Gesendet von meinem MAR-LX1A mit Tapatalk
  • sailormoonlegs, kittenish, thinspo.girl and 6 others like this

#9 Glassdreams

Glassdreams

appropriate prude

• Accountability access
  • 1498 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 11:23 AM

One Piece is thinspo af

Sent from my magic light brick
  • 2BeThinEnough, Iso, Monster Man and 4 others like this

#10 lmaoplshelp

lmaoplshelp

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 11:32 AM

lmao all of them

one of my favorite series is fruits basket and tohru is so fuggin skinnyyyyyy

also pretty much every idol anime series, bonus points if they had an episode about "maintaining their diets/mention calories at all/have a literal diet episode like love live/get complimented for being sooooo dedicated and hardworking that they're soooooo fit" 

not an anime but persona 5 joker and yusuke and akechi and futaba... and kasumi yoshizawa lol... they literally introduce her with people gossipping about how thin she is... cuz shes a gymnast... holy shit my interests are so bad for my ED

• sailormoonlegs, 2BeThinEnough, sa thin and 5 others like this

stay healthy and safe y'all 

#11 NotAFantasticIdea

NotAFantasticIdea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 11:42 AM

This fucking guy

Tumblr_ogax3jDtrl1ri5dwko1_640.pngTumblr_oggkcmM5Dw1ri5dwko1_640.pngScreen-shot-2009-11-29-at-3-49-44-pm.png

• Neverlandorspace, hentai, thinspo.girl and 7 others like this

#12 Cookie Doe

Cookie Doe

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 11 January 2021 - 11:46 AM

Taiga from Toradora
  • ghost.exe, uwumamii, Lindemann and 3 others like this
Recovered physically, not mentally.

#13 PhattSticc

PhattSticc

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationFloridian Hell

Posted 11 January 2021 - 11:51 AM

lmao all of them

one of my favorite series is fruits basket and tohru is so fuggin skinnyyyyyy

also pretty much every idol anime series, bonus points if they had an episode about "maintaining their diets/mention calories at all/have a literal diet episode like love live/get complimented for being sooooo dedicated and hardworking that they're soooooo fit"

not an anime but persona 5 joker and yusuke and akechi and futaba... and kasumi yoshizawa lol... they literally introduce her with people gossipping about how thin she is... cuz shes a gymnast... holy shit my interests are so bad for my ED

For real though. There’s this one part in Persona 5 where someone says something about Akechi only eating an apple for lunch and that that’s weird. I used to do that deep into my ED man... yeah when they were talking abt how skinny Kasumi was and how people are jealous and I’m like... bro

• sa thin, Lindemann and lmaoplshelp like this

Stats:

Spoiler
 giphy.gif

#14 dainty~thin

dainty~thin

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 11:56 AM

okay this makes no sense but Usui from Maid Sama? because he's just perfect and eats so much in the show but just stays PERFECT in every way and I just want to be perfect in every way
  • Lindemann likes this

#15 BichImmaCow

BichImmaCow

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationThe fridge

Posted 11 January 2021 - 12:01 PM

Bruh, this is kinda sad tho lmao- I can't think of one anime where the main protagonist female was either not canonically underweight or at least didn't look underweight. ;u;

• naomi9, Iso, uwumamii and 7 others like this

~StAy SaFe LoVeLiEs~

iTVhm5.png

Spoiler

#16 impmon

impmon

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11826 posts
  • Locationtexas

Posted 11 January 2021 - 12:02 PM

4e434e7ad3c1306f827361e4c264e70f.gif

• Iso, Lindemann and Dudedudedude like this

5'3 / bmi 12.whatever / hikikomori

pls no bullytwitter / fat fucking ego

3d1a3182d51b36604412d8a47938c9e4e7999ffb

if i'm ever mean, i'm just schizoid and don't know how to communicate. call me out.

#17 lmaoplshelp

lmaoplshelp

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 12:08 PM

For real though. There’s this one part in Persona 5 where someone says something about Akechi only eating an apple for lunch and that that’s weird. I used to do that deep into my ED man... yeah when they were talking abt how skinny Kasumi was and how people are jealous and I’m like... bro

IT'S SO MUCH MAN.......... and joker getting comments about how he should eat more and he's a growing boy and shit and his legs u gotta see that shit all the time man........ and yusuke spending all his money on dumb shit and art so he can't afford to eat well wow like damn i wish i were like that holy fuck. kasumi was by far the most blatant but this whole series... ann also has her moments during the social link when like u literally stop her from buying a crepe and also that whole fuckin conversation between her and mika.... now that i think about it persona 5 is sooooo bad from this standpoint lmao 

i didn't know about the akechi eating an apple thing but knowing that he's a cyclist and also goes bouldering just for fun like bro u need more than an apple............................ skinny king we hate (love) him

• PhattSticc and springtsuki like this

stay healthy and safe y'all 

#18 young_wurdsmith

young_wurdsmith

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1727 posts
  • LocationOverland Park, Kansas

Posted 11 January 2021 - 12:31 PM

My icon - Rock Lee!

9d8cdd145bafe4132b45936038e05d93.jpg

I’m on such a naruto kick but for realz they all kinda trigger me. I just watched an episode where they were low key talking about EDs and like control issues with food. Fucking Ino is always talking about low cal options and starving herself ‘for boys’ ugh. Oh and Gaara cos he just seems really depressed and EDesque.

e6ed8d7df5511f5f378db171013bba62.jpg

Also Sailor Moon cos I’ve idolized her my whole life

89faede5129c1de5d91e600cb75289e3.jpg

Like that waist and those arms
  • MissMisa, Oakley❅, Iso and 1 other like this
Truth and starving are my Nindo, my ninja way!

#19 NotAFantasticIdea

NotAFantasticIdea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 12:36 PM

IT'S SO MUCH MAN.......... and joker getting comments about how he should eat more and he's a growing boy and shit and his legs u gotta see that shit all the time man........ and yusuke spending all his money on dumb shit and art so he can't afford to eat well wow like damn i wish i were like that holy fuck. kasumi was by far the most blatant but this whole series... ann also has her moments during the social link when like u literally stop her from buying a crepe and also that whole fuckin conversation between her and mika.... now that i think about it persona 5 is sooooo bad from this standpoint lmao 

i didn't know about the akechi eating an apple thing but knowing that he's a cyclist and also goes bouldering just for fun like bro u need more than an apple............................ skinny king we hate (love) him

Meanwhile in Persona4 everyone seems to enjoy food and you even gain skill points by eating a whole dish on rainy nights smh

• young_wurdsmith, lmaoplshelp, PhattSticc and 1 other like this

#20 PhattSticc

PhattSticc

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationFloridian Hell

Posted 11 January 2021 - 12:48 PM

Yusuke bro... I mean because of my stupid eating disorder I checked all over their BMIs and they are all in the normal zone but some of them... don’t look like they have a normal BMI especially Yusuke. I really like Persona 5 especially Royal but it’s triggering as hell a lot.

Yeah I love him a lot (also hate him and he deserves a big slap across the face). He’s apparently BMI of 20 something but uhh... and then he said he doesn’t even like sweets it’s just for show... not even pancakes really man.

• sa thin, lmaoplshelp and Starve_away_the_pain99 like this

Stats:

Spoiler
 giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users