Slimfast Buddy - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Slimfast Buddy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 GrosieJosie

GrosieJosie

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 04:16 PM

Hiya all. Day 3 of slimfast. I am doing 2 shakes in the day and 450 cal meal in the evening.

This really works for me as I dont focus on food during daytime, can only have the shakes.

Anyone also doing sf want to buddy up?
SW 215.4

CW 212.0

GL 156
UGL 128

#2 Natashalou

Natashalou

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 25 January 2021 - 09:12 AM

hi Josie

I started slimfast on Saturday, planned on 3 shakes per day only which I managed until lunchtime today. However I had a bad headache so ate a small portion of sushi instead of the lunchtime shake. 

How much have you lost? 

Tomorrow I aim to be less than I am today

#3 Deadhumanwalking

Deadhumanwalking

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 26 January 2021 - 08:46 AM

ive also been on slimfast for the last few days now, im on 1 shake a day at the moment because i only bought one pot and im not a big fan of the flour i have ordered more though so i plan to go up to 2-3 shakes a day soon and skip out the snacks im averaging about 600-900 cals a day with 1 shake and small low cal healthy meals, i walk alot so i think that helps, im yet to weigh in to see if its helped but i try to to weigh in every day so it can average out and i dont see false positives. So far its goign well though i sometimes blend a small banana into it aswell if im feeling very woozy as i normally have it for breakfast or lunch. another thing i have tried which is great its blending it but with a hand blender and cold water with a banana and its great not as thick and heavy and i can strech it out a bit more as if i take small sips or use a straw i can make it last longer and then i dont eat more if that makes sense.

I honestly don't care anymore 

19 | UK | they/them

EDNOS | BED - according to my old therapist 

i'm back after a few years as i fell into a very big binge cycle and now im back on restricting 

5'5

Hw 240lbs (winter 2020)

Lw 178lbs (summer 2018)

Cw 232lbs 

gws 200, 190, 180, 170, 150, 140, 130

ugw 110

#4 Deadhumanwalking

Deadhumanwalking

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 27 January 2021 - 12:25 AM

ive also been on slimfast for the last few days now, im on 1 shake a day at the moment because i only bought one pot and im not a big fan of the flour i have ordered more though so i plan to go up to 2-3 shakes a day soon and skip out the snacks im averaging about 600-900 cals a day with 1 shake and small low cal healthy meals, i walk alot so i think that helps, im yet to weigh in to see if its helped but i try to to weigh in every day so it can average out and i dont see false positives. So far its goign well though i sometimes blend a small banana into it aswell if im feeling very woozy as i normally have it for breakfast or lunch. another thing i have tried which is great its blending it but with a hand blender and cold water with a banana and its great not as thick and heavy and i can strech it out a bit more as if i take small sips or use a straw i can make it last longer and then i dont eat more if that makes sense.

Update I lost 3lbs in the 4 ish days I've been on slimfast not the best but it's something

I honestly don't care anymore 

19 | UK | they/them

EDNOS | BED - according to my old therapist 

i'm back after a few years as i fell into a very big binge cycle and now im back on restricting 

5'5

Hw 240lbs (winter 2020)

Lw 178lbs (summer 2018)

Cw 232lbs 

gws 200, 190, 180, 170, 150, 140, 130

ugw 110

#5 Workandcoffee

Workandcoffee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 04:57 AM

Yes. I just bought so many😂
Do you have snap?

#6 anonymus1234

anonymus1234

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 11:42 AM

I am considering doing a personalized version of slimfast as well. I will not use the original products, as they dont sell them where I live. But I do have a lot of protein powder (with added nutrients) I think I will replace the shakes with. There are some brands selling 100-ish calorie snacks, but I think I prefer eating fruit, greek yoghurt, vegetables etc. rather than a small 35g bar. 

I am also considering splitting the 450-600 calorie meal in two, so that I can have my oats in the morning and a small dinner later. 

What are your results this far? 

The diet seems to be varied, and can easily be fitted into daily life (not that much is happening at the moment because of corona..)

Do you experience a lot of hunger, or at the small snacks during the day satisfying enough? 

163cm CW: 46.5kg BMI: 17.5

GW1: 45kg GW2: 43kg

UGW:39kg BMI: 14.7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users