Whatever the fuck it takes - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Whatever the fuck it takes

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 addicted2exercise

addicted2exercise

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:19 AM

Everytime I "relapse" I make the stupidest decisions. But it keeps getting worse. Last night out of the blue I walked 4 miles. Up hills and everything plus my karate workout high cardio. I had 2000 cal. I don't even know if I have an ed. Today I cooked vegan food and was so full from a small amount I had to stop eating. I'm thinking about just throwing the food in my house away. I'm tired of the temptation and always worrying about it.

Today I ran 2 miles, did 90 min yoga, walked for about 30 min and had 2000 again. The calories have been high lately and everytime I do this I go crazy. Usually with long bike rides but I can't cause of the snow. Tonight is 1hr 3 am walk in 26 degrees.

I'm tired of this because I've never felt this bad before. now and then I come real close to passing out. Extreme cognitive dissonance all the time. I really need to go to bed so I can get up for work tomorrow but my mind says fuck you you fat piece of shit get outside and start exercising. I feel like I don't control neurotic choices much. I know I can. I can go to sleep but I don't want to end up fatter than I already am. So I'll be walking. Maybe this is an ed. (I've always been in denial) if this was a diet no one would sign up for this shit.
  • Breakbreastbone likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users