Regretting my boob job for a dumb reason - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Regretting my boob job for a dumb reason

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 goblincat

goblincat

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:05 AM

I have gone up and down so much in weight it totally ruined my boobs. They used to be naturally amazing but 14 years of yo-yoing caught up with me. I got 470cc implants August 2020 (my bra size went from 34 B to 34D) and while they turned out pretty nice, now I can't restrict and become underweight without it being super obvious I have fake tits. My BMI is 19.1 and I want to get to 17.5 but I don't want everyone to notice my boobs aren't real. Can anyone relate?

#2 Starduss

Starduss

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2889 posts
  • LocationThe bottom of the Baggie

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:20 AM

Hmmm. What a predicament. If you want to lose weight, lose weight. Try not to let the thought of people knowing they aren't real bother you. Think of it this way, a lot of girls wear fake hair/extensions. Yea it's obvious that their hair really isn't that long but it doesn't change the fact that they are drop dead gorgeous in them. I'm sure you will look great rather they look fake or not :)
  • aneles iso, goblincat and tibiana like this
pfazq.png

#3 Ro Laren

Ro Laren

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:25 AM

Start saving now to have them taken out!
  • aneles iso likes this

#4 slavic-bitch

slavic-bitch

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:28 AM

My best friend got a breast augmentation surgery as well and from that point I can easily say if certain breasts are natural or not (and hers turned out really nice!)
I wouldn’t worry about that. There’s nothing wrong with it being obvious :)
  • aneles iso and goblincat like this

my current journal (2021)

https://www.myproana...e-22-lbs-to-go/

my old journal (2018)

https://www.myproana.../#entry28971106

#5 vanillasoylatte

vanillasoylatte

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:28 AM

Not me. I have 800cc & wish my BMI was 12 again so my boobs could look extra fake & big on a skeletal frame.

Why do you care what people think? 🤷🏼‍♀️

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users