Celebrities you think have ED’s who’ve never spoken publicly about it? - Page 18 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Celebrities you think have ED’s who’ve never spoken publicly about it?

• Please log in to reply
360 replies to this topic

#341 saraaaaaa

saraaaaaa

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 09 July 2021 - 02:34 PM

Camille Rowe… she did a whole “wellness” series in 2017 with British Vogue on Youtube where she talked a little about unhealthy eating habits… fast forward 4 years and she has lost SO much weight.

2017:

(These pics were taken this week)
2021:
AD931-DD6-2-B68-46-B1-85-AD-82237776-FE2
Spoiler

#342 Goblin Bones

Goblin Bones

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 03:17 PM

anya taylor-joy
  • milkflower likes this

o8i1nr.gif

•·················•·················•

ᴴᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁵’²

ᴴʷ ¹²⁶ˡᵇˢ
ᴸʷ ¹⁰² ˡᵇˢ
ᴳʷ¹ ¹¹⁰ˡᵇˢ
ᴳʷ² ¹⁰⁵ˡᵇˢ
ᴳʷ³ ¹⁰⁰ˡᵇˢ
ᴳʷ⁴ ⁹⁵ˡᵇˢ
ᴳʷ⁵ ⁸⁹ˡᵇˢ

#343 chopstick legs

chopstick legs

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2560 posts
  • LocationHonolulu, Hawaii

Posted 12 July 2021 - 12:12 AM

Charlotte lawrence, ryley ladd, & bianca finch

#344 snap_in_the_wind

snap_in_the_wind

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 July 2021 - 08:33 AM

Hey, can you send me the interview / any source where she is talking about it? I'm a big fan and genuinely can't find any.

I saw it in a livestream before she fell pregnant - so maybe a year and a half ago, but that interview is a pretty good catch all I guess

#345 Aworkingprogress

Aworkingprogress

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationManchester, United Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2021 - 09:18 AM

Do we think Alexa Chung does? She’s unnaturally tiny but she’s been like that for so long. She said that she ‘forgets to eat’ which is usually bullshit lol

She has stated that she got body distorted issues and low self esteem about her weight/body after she started modelling so I think it’s super likely she in some way still struggles

#346 minion97

minion97

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 14 July 2021 - 10:52 PM

- Kiernan Shipka
- BTS’ Jimin (I’m sorry, I know he says he is doing fine and he is healthy, but he looks so small in Permission to Dance)
- BTS’ Suga
- Hyuna, absolutely.
- Bruna Marquezine (Brazilian actress).

I no longer bye any “naturally skinny” bullshit.

#347 ezz

ezz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 04:28 PM

bts’ jungkook

jungkook i think has muscle dysmorphia n some type of ednos. he binges on fatty/fast foods then works out like crazy n he restricts too...like even early on in the first couple of years after debut he dieted n restricted even though he was fit muscular n only in his late teens. also before butter mv shooting he starved himself n didn’t eat a single thing for 5 days...in the mv he looked gaunt n you could clearly see his sternum. a red flag to me is that jungkook publicly said that he has an insecurity about him not suffering enough because he debuted at such a young age...he said he felt guilty and cried when he thought about how all the other members had struggled before debut but he hadn’t at all. he basically said that it makes him feel unworthy/undeserving because he hadn’t suffered like all the other members had. there’s other weird shit he does that is scarily like that of a disordered person. i’m not going to write every single sign he’s shown but it’s honestly concerning how many deep and major insecurities he’s had since a young age. personally i think he does have an ed or at least some sort of disordered eating he needs help with.
  • Emptycalories and Aesthetic Azlin like this

#348 ezz

ezz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 04:36 PM

also pretty sure every kpop/bts stan on here is 99% positive that jimin is disordered.

during wings era 2016 he dieted n tended to starve himself along with over exercising making him pass out during dance rehearsals n sit at the table with the other members to just watch them eat while he starved. on a tv show he admitted to only eating 1 meal for 10 days. he said that it made him severely ill n lose a significant amount of weight. even since then he’s lost even more weight n experiences quite significant weight fluctuations.

jimin does struggle with body image n has pretty low self esteem. he’s hard on himself/gets frustrated then breaks down when he thinks he’s not doing good enough for people as he wants to make his fans/friends happy. i think he’s got major self esteem problems n most likely an ed. it’s not uncommon for kpop idols to have eds or disordered eating but still it’s the fact that bts are literally the biggest n most successful band in the world rn yet some members are still struggling with the same issues they displayed 8 years ago... it’s quite humanizing tbh but hurtful nonetheless.

i suspect AN but other people have speculated bulimia or AN bp.
here someone’s highlighted that the glands beneath his jaw are swollen (sign of purging).

Attached Files

• Aesthetic Azlin likes this

#349 WithoutMuchHope

WithoutMuchHope

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 04:53 PM

Lily Allen is looking hella skinny lately

• LydiaAgain likes this

H: 5'3

SW: 123lbs // BMI 21.7

CW: 115.1lbs // BMI 20.4

UGW: 107lbs // BMI 19.0

#350 Ellen✨

Ellen✨

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 05:14 PM

K.flay

#351 Ellen✨

Ellen✨

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 05:14 PM

Dodie

#352 strangercats

strangercats

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 05:41 PM

I remember many years ago when I said that Taylor Swift was not naturally thin on here. I literally got eaten alive for even suggesting that she probably doesn't eat 2,000 plus calories and never exercises. Everyone came at me and attacking me. Then, Miss Americana came out last year and everyone's opinion was like "omg we knew it all along. Poor thing was so fragile in the 1989 days, there was no way she did it naturally" ........ So, I try to refrain from anything on here anymore. 

But I think Natalia Dyer from Stranger Things is probably not naturally as thin as she is. Please don't come at me. 

• OOnaOwl, paperaeroplane, StarvingLlama*-* and 1 other like this

#353 dwindlef4g

dwindlef4g

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 01:12 PM

anya taylor joy. she said in an interview lately that she's happiest when busy "surviving off of diet coke and cigarettes". her recent weight loss and that interview alone is definitely a sign she's disordered.

• girlwhoplayswithfire likes this

male

h: 5'6 

cw: 140lbs
gw: 120lbs

#354 paperaeroplane

paperaeroplane

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2702 posts
  • Locationlooking at thinspo

Posted 26 July 2021 - 02:38 PM

I remember many years ago when I said that Taylor Swift was not naturally thin on here. I literally got eaten alive for even suggesting that she probably doesn't eat 2,000 plus calories and never exercises. Everyone came at me and attacking me. Then, Miss Americana came out last year and everyone's opinion was like "omg we knew it all along. Poor thing was so fragile in the 1989 days, there was no way she did it naturally" ........ So, I try to refrain from anything on here anymore. 

But I think Natalia Dyer from Stranger Things is probably not naturally as thin as she is. Please don't come at me. 

I've said for YEARS that t-swift was disordered, she was chubby growing up and her mum made comments like "you can't be fat if you want to be a pop star," she overexercised and hung out with models and kept getting thinner... people got upset at my posts too and now guess what, we were right! I'm sick of her lying for years and then asking for a medal when she finally tells the truth, been over her for a long time.

• strangercats likes this

a7840a38662302f0b2c6bf6b42b7dd53.gif

giphy.gif

5'8

hw: 195 april '18 | 29.6 ew

sw: 143 june '21 | 21.7 (latest relapse)

cw: 139.4 | 21.2 🥲

gw: 108 | 16.4

recovering from b/p

*and obviously I have a huge crush on rosie*

accountability

#355 strangercats

strangercats

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 04:57 PM

I've said for YEARS that t-swift was disordered, she was chubby growing up and her mum made comments like "you can't be fat if you want to be a pop star," she overexercised and hung out with models and kept getting thinner... people got upset at my posts too and now guess what, we were right! I'm sick of her lying for years and then asking for a medal when she finally tells the truth, been over her for a long time.

THIS!!!! I got eaten alive years ago on here when I made that post. Taylor had always been disordered to me. She even made weird comments about food. In her Vogue interview she couldn't even say out loud what her favorite food was (chicken tenders) without worrying about the calories. I said that and of course myproana ate me alive. She always made a huge deal about loving to cook and bake but never actually ate any of her food. Instead, she gave it away to friends and fans. She literally lived at the gym during that time with her skinny VS model friends.

I love Taylor Swift but I agree, she doesn't deserve a gold medal for some heroic eating disorder confession now. She did this for years and always made it seem like eating disorders were bad like "oh no not me. Eating disorders are bad bad bad for my image. I'm naturally this thin." And the fact that swifites see everything she does as perfect. Before it was, "oh no Taylor eating disorder? Never. How can you even suggest that!" Now it's "omg poor Taylor we knew it all along. She's so brave for coming out about her ed."

• paperaeroplane likes this

#356 paperaeroplane

paperaeroplane

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2702 posts
  • Locationlooking at thinspo

Posted 26 July 2021 - 05:38 PM

THIS!!!! I got eaten alive years ago on here when I made that post. Taylor had always been disordered to me. She even made weird comments about food. In her Vogue interview she couldn't even say out loud what her favorite food was (chicken tenders) without worrying about the calories. I said that and of course myproana ate me alive. She always made a huge deal about loving to cook and bake but never actually ate any of her food. Instead, she gave it away to friends and fans. She literally lived at the gym during that time with her skinny VS model friends.

I love Taylor Swift but I agree, she doesn't deserve a gold medal for some heroic eating disorder confession now. She did this for years and always made it seem like eating disorders were bad like "oh no not me. Eating disorders are bad bad bad for my image. I'm naturally this thin." And the fact that swifites see everything she does as perfect. Before it was, "oh no Taylor eating disorder? Never. How can you even suggest that!" Now it's "omg poor Taylor we knew it all along. She's so brave for coming out about her ed."

YES all of this. i remember the vogue interview too, she said her favourite drink was vodka and diet coke (guess who's go-to is now vodka and diet, ahaha). i remember too she said that an essential thing she always has in her fridge is diet coke cause "it understands me" or some weird shit like that. she always has avoided taking a strong position on anything or being honest because she doesn't want anyone to dislike her; I also have an incredibly strong suspicion that she's also gay or bi at the very least but she'll never admit that, unless her sales start going down and then she'll come out and make a big deal about it or something and it's just..... ugh. I do feel bad for her, she's clearly uncomfortable after gaining weight but is trying to play it off like "oh look at poor little me, i starved myself for so long but now i'm super healthy and body-positive"

• strangercats and ArtemisEfesia like this

a7840a38662302f0b2c6bf6b42b7dd53.gif

giphy.gif

5'8

hw: 195 april '18 | 29.6 ew

sw: 143 june '21 | 21.7 (latest relapse)

cw: 139.4 | 21.2 🥲

gw: 108 | 16.4

recovering from b/p

*and obviously I have a huge crush on rosie*

accountability

#357 Zeroquel

Zeroquel

Omniscient

• Supporter
  • 4095 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 07:58 PM

Gigi Hadid's puffy face and weight fluctuations screams AN b/p to me

Sent from my PVG100 using Tapatalk

not that related but I just googled her (I'm not into models that much) and damn she has so many similarities to me - The wide face which easily gets puffy (Lol it's one of my main motivations to stay underweight!), her slightly to big nose, the green eyes, small but full mouth, skin and natural hair colour ...

Of course I'm not that pretty, the shape of my mouth and eyes are different as well and I have thin and frizzy hair, but I might use her as very good thinspo now!

Only based on my google search I can't say much about her, but I agree that her face looks different on each one.

#358 MxM13

MxM13

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 July 2021 - 03:01 PM

I know she used to have one but I 100% think Dove Cameron has relapsed. There are posts on her Instagram that are just straight up body checks and it’s obvious.
  • saraaaaaa likes this

#359 Awkward sunflower

Awkward sunflower

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:31 AM

eleanor calder for sure. i don't care that this comment exposes me as a 1d stan :-)

Definitely agree.She's gotten so skinny, and then Louis' song 'perfect now' kind of makes sense ig

#360 Awkward sunflower

Awkward sunflower

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:50 AM

Camille Rowe… she did a whole “wellness” series in 2017 with British Vogue on Youtube where she talked a little about unhealthy eating habits… fast forward 4 years and she has lost SO much weight.

2017:

(These pics were taken this week)
2021:
AD931-DD6-2-B68-46-B1-85-AD-82237776-FE2

I was looking for this! She definitely does, she lost so much weight
  • saraaaaaa likes this

14 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users